[Theme] Miui Liberty

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Liberty updated for miui 1.1.22, only new feature is music updated. more updates later
liberty v1.1

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Liberty updated for miui 1.1.22, only new feature is music updated. more updates later
liberty v1.1

The dialer keypad didn't change to the yellow. Is the theme updated to 1.1.28.1 or do I need to wipe and reinstall first?

I haven't had a chance to update it to 1.1.28 yet. I've been sick lately which has been holding me up. Ill try and update it either today or sometime this week.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

pmsrefugee

Reaction score
thanks

After reading up on 1.1.28 I was able to get your yellow keyboard loaded. I went into the zip and added -en to com.android.contacts/res/drawable-en-hdpi-finger. (anyway i think that is where i added it)

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated to v2 Link
Updated to the 1.1.28 format. Enjoy!

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated my theme to work on 1.2.11. Check it out:

Liberty v2.1: Link

MrLane

Reaction score
2 Requests in order of priority

Anyway of making the top bar for the battery indicator all yellow except for when low then default to red

The lockscreen instead of the grey bar maybe a blacked out 1 with custom yellow text n icons... or visa versa a bold yellow bar could look sick too

been running the theme for the last day and soo far those are the only changes I would suggest great work . I did switch out the stock wallpaper for some diagonal black n yellow street lines and of course the ringtone well I think " you know what it is"

keep up the good work

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sweet. nice work.

Thanks man! And thanks to you and the other guys that created the original rom!

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Anyway of making the top bar for the battery indicator all yellow except for when low then default to red

The lockscreen instead of the grey bar maybe a blacked out 1 with custom yellow text n icons... or visa versa a bold yellow bar could look sick too

been running the theme for the last day and soo far those are the only changes I would suggest great work . I did switch out the stock wallpaper for some diagonal black n yellow street lines and of course the ringtone well I think " you know what it is"

keep up the good work

The top bar battery isn't themeable. The battery is different from other roms. I don't think anyone has figured it out. For the lockscreen, I'll think about it. The sliding panel is already black. Making the icons yellow probably wouldn't be that hard. Ill mess around with it when I get some free time from the hospital.

MrLane

Reaction score

keep up the good work

The top bar battery isn't themeable. The battery is different from other roms. I don't think anyone has figured it out. For the lockscreen, I'll think about it. The sliding panel is already black. Making the icons yellow probably wouldn't be that hard. Ill mess around with it when I get some free time from the hospital.

Ok .. how do you extract all the images used in the rom... I never tried but i had an idea from when i use to do html and make sites i remember making an image that would only be like a pixel or few wide with the color i wanted to repeat on the page and i think maybe that's how the battery might be being done. so if we could find a small green file and change it yellow it might be the answer we need... just an idea not sure if anyone has thought of it i know some bright minds are working on this rom