[UPDATE] MIUI Evolution 2.5 [THEME]

arpitbull

Reaction score
Newest version of the Evolution theme. I changed a few things around and added a couple of widgets. I will update this when we get settled into 12.17 if it does not work correctly, but then i'm going to be working with someone on something pretty nice.

Themed:
Framework(most of the images that are asop are manups work, not mine)
Launcher
Dialer
In call screens
Contacts
SMS
MIUI music(widgets and app)
News and Weather widget stock Revolution theme, Manups work
Google search widget stock Revolution theme, Manups work
YouTube widget
Icons (swg theme icons, my favorite since I have been using MIUI)

I think thats it, I have put alot of time into this, all the MIUI specific items were made by me except the icons. This is my first theme and I have learned alot. I have also learned how to edit xml's for text and progress bars(working on it anyway) so once we can add that in it will open up a ton of options.

MIUI_EVO_2.5.zip

This is a in depth theme so allow it time to install and load.

Enjoy

Jarllax

Reaction score
Awesome work! Using 12/3 miui yet can't wait for 12/17 to come out for the new music player theme. Looks amazing! Thanks!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
looks awesome! I need to put your bottom bars from contacts into mine. lol. Since I have the contacts in there.

Im going to work a lot today on the new one. Going to try and tackle more framework images. Trying to put bits of custom images in the framework.

speedfreeq

Reaction score
I really want to install this. When I followed the d/l link I got two zip files, one only 5K in size...did anybody else get this? Wondering if I need to flash both or trash them & re-d/l...

EDIT: nvm. Re-d/l'ed (answered my own ??)

- from my 1GHz MIUI machine.

speedfreeq

Reaction score
DUDE. This is fantastic work! I can't believe how many of the icons you've themed and the level of detail in tying everything together. So COHESIVE. Thanks for your work... first theme I've ever installed without even changing the wallpaper! Mas kudos.

- from my 1GHz MIUI machine.