[THEME] Liquid-RevoLution 2.5

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am trying to download Revolution_2.5 but have not been able to. When I click on the start download in mediafire it reloads the page over and over. Any ideas?

I may have messed it up :) let me check it out. Sorry about that
*No, I think its just media fire, sorry. I did update the op with a new link to the one with animations though.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

roooler

Reaction score
Does this theme alter the Services.jar file? I tried doing the Data Throttling Mod and my phone would not get the past the M.... Luckily i got a backup restored.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does this theme alter the Services.jar file? I tried doing the Data Throttling Mod and my phone would not get the past the M.... Luckily i got a backup restored.

Wht is data throttling mod? Was it posted in this thread?...

Reaction score

No, it's posted here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/gummyjar-x/110972-mod-gummyjar-2-5-watermarkd-services-jar-data-throttling-removed.html

It works well and would be great if ya had a chance to include it at some point. Until then I'll just do it manually (now that just didn't sound right :) )

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

No, it's posted here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/gummyjar-x/110972-mod-gummyjar-2-5-watermarkd-services-jar-data-throttling-removed.html

It works well and would be great if ya had a chance to include it at some point. Until then I'll just do it manually (now that just didn't sound right :) )

LOL, that didnt sound right. I pm'd yukmizzee to see if it would be ok for me to include it in my themes, we will see what he says :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The op has been updated with new and improved revolution!!!

acidbath5546

Reaction score

Great work man!
Your link in first post actually downloads ur MatteBlues theme...lol...just flashed it and its definitely MatteBlues and not revolution :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Great work man!
Your link in first post actually downloads ur MatteBlues theme...lol...just flashed it and its definitely MatteBlues and not revolution :)

i dont have a matteblues theme. ill dl it myself and check it out lol

acidbath5546

Reaction score

furii

Reaction score

great job, loving the update! it's good to have the green accents back :)

two things i did notice. first it seems the progress bars are still yellow and not green like fab's version. not sure how manup's version is but it would be nice to have that back as well. the other thing is that it seems the font you're using is different as well. here's the original: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1282475/Evolution_Font.zip

cheers :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

two things i did notice. first it seems the progress bars are still yellow and not green like fab's version. not sure how manup's version is but it would be nice to have that back as well. the other thing is that it seems the font you're using is different as well. here's the original: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1282475/Evolution_Font.zip

Theme has been updated, it now has green progress/volume bars and the Revolution font!

furii

Reaction score

Theme has been updated, it now has green progress/volume bars and the Revolution font!

looks perfect, thanks :)