[Theme Input] Give me some ideas

Droid74

Reaction score
So I'm going to start a new theme soon and am looking for some input into what people want. Like what color, which apps themed, etc. If you haven't been on Sephtin's theme chooser site check out what I have already put together. So go ahead and put down some ideas but please try not to duplicate ideas. Have fun!!

Chloenaiter

Reaction score
Theme Request

It would be really cools to have a gray status bar like the one below...

Maybe a little less shine? Also I like the transparent idea above!

MrSinister1

Reaction score
I would like to see more all white themes, I love them and there's not nearly enough of them I personally think Avalon is one of the most stunning themes I've ever used and it's STILL in beta so I would love to see an all white theme and I know people complain about battery life but IMO the white themes are worth it. Thats my 2cents

foxky

Reaction score
I'm thinking seafoam green gingerbread .. :D

tapped on my LibX 1.0

aayoo

Reaction score
For the love of god, someone please port the MIUI rom to liberty. I know rubix has it, but i'd hate to switch at this point.

deantemple

Reaction score
Bright orange would rule. The "extreme orange" theme is way too matte and un"extreme" for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

salem667

Reaction score
So, how is the liberty rom?

aefd42d1-9325-0dd1.jpg

Droid X

tomwatez

Reaction score
An update to liberty yellow for 1.5 would be nice...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

otwg

Reaction score
Stock Gingerbread in orange. I can find gingerbread in just about every color but orange.

MrSinister1

Reaction score
I'm still sticking with the white I suggested earlier because it is so under used IMHO and it could have endless possibilities. I can't get enough of avalon even in beta form. But with a white theme you could have gray, black or virtually any color text along with the highlights for button presses the green on white button presses is wicked in avalon and white backdrops look great with fully or semi transparent widgets. I know it sucks the battery life and the theme itself would probably be a pain in the arse but I'm at the point I'm willing to sacrifice for a full fledged complete white theme. I like minimalist themes though and thats part of the reason I like white themes and Linear and I was also a huge fan of jsinlegacy's sinful series themes I thought they were awesome.