[THEME] Gummy_WaterMark 2.5

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
AGAIN, THIS IS A PORT OF THE WATERMARK THEME FOR THE LIQUID FROZEN YOGURT ROMS, I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS!!!

This is for GummyJar 2.5, and will work for DX/D2. Flash in recovery, mount system of course. No need to wipe. Flash at your own risk!!!

This is the same theme as before, so I wont go all crazy explaining it :) There are a few more themed apps, and its been updated for the rotary lockscreen. I fixed some font issues from the first port. I added a version with the same transition animations as Apex, its your choice. So, here it is, enjoy!

With animations:LFY_Watermark_2.5-anim.zip

No animations:LFY_Watermark_2.5.zip

I wont post a bunch of screenshots either, most of you are familiar with the theme already. I will post the lockscreen, of course ;)

Attachments

• snap20101228_214402.png
    snap20101228_214402.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 722

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have one 'bug' kind of. On the conversation screen when in a phone call it says LIQUED above the picture of the person. Any way that could be removed as this isn't a liqued ROM?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have one 'bug' kind of. On the conversation screen when in a phone call it says LIQUED above the picture of the person. Any way that could be removed as this isn't a liqued ROM?

Yup. I just forgot

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

grayzweb

Reaction score
LOL. It's LIQUID as in Liquid Froyo, the makers of the theme I believe.
It was just ported over for this rom.

I think watermark is just a flavor of the Liquid Froyo themes.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
LOL. It's LIQUID as in Liquid Froyo, the makers of the theme I believe.
It was just ported over for this rom.

I think watermark is just a flavor of the Liquid Froyo themes.

"AGAIN, THIS IS A PORT OF THE WATERMARK THEME FOR THE LIQUID FROZEN YOGURT ROMS, I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS!!!"

Watermark'd was available for every D1 ROM when the themer was still active...
And it was customized differntly for every ROM. For example if you were running cyanogen it would have said CYANOGEN over the picture in the dailer. So no, nothing you said is right lol.

leakim13

Reaction score
This kicks butt, thanks mike, you are totally killing it with all the ports, you must be on winter break or something.

If you have a link to a way to buy you a New Years beverage... post it as I'm sure a bunch of us will show you our appreciation sir.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This kicks butt, thanks mike, you are totally killing it with all the ports, you must be on winter break or something.

If you have a link to a way to buy you a New Years beverage... post it as I'm sure a bunch of us will show you our appreciation sir.

Lol, I appreciate that, but these are just ports. No real work involved.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

leakim13

Reaction score
Mike if I cant do it myself it = work, therefor you earn at least a beer.

Yes i KNOW that you didnt make the theme, but would it be avail for the D2 on the Gummy Rom if you didnt port it?

game.set.match.

:)

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Mike if I cant do it myself it = work, therefor you earn at least a beer.

Yes i KNOW that you didnt make the theme, but would it be avail for the D2 on the Gummy Rom if you didnt port it?

game.set.match.

:)

Awesome!!

This is why I don't post the themes in the original thread... I want all themers and contributes to get full credit for their work!! While he didnt make the theme he did take the time to port it!! I am just happy to see people like Mike getting a donation!

grayzweb

Reaction score
[/quote]

"AGAIN, THIS IS A PORT OF THE WATERMARK THEME FOR THE LIQUID FROZEN YOGURT ROMS, I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS!!!"

Watermark'd was available for every D1 ROM when the themer was still active...
And it was customized differntly for every ROM. For example if you were running cyanogen it would have said CYANOGEN over the picture in the dailer. So no, nothing you said is right lol.[/QUOTE]

My apologies Jboxen. I am new to this.
The LIQUED just made me laugh. Didn't mean to assert that I knew much about Liquid Froyo.

I do love this theme though!

leakim13

Reaction score
i cant get away from this one.... the icons in the status bar are way sweeter than any of the other themes.

BlueMagicSS

Reaction score
I've only got 3 screens with this theme. Is there a way to change this or am I stuck with it on this theme? Thanks.

Matt

leakim13

Reaction score
Preferences/Homescreen Settings/Number Of Screens

Im running 5

BlueMagicSS

Reaction score
Preferences/Homescreen Settings/Number Of Screens

Im running 5

Ok... can't find preferences... thanks for the help I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to rooting and custom roms.

Edit: NVM I found it, had to hold the menu key. Thanks

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
been waiting for this theme to be ported since the 1st time I saw it for the D1 flashing now :icon_ banana: