[THEME] Gingerbred for Eclipse ICS 1.2 Droid Razr

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
GingerBred-SCREENS-300x264.jpg

Theme Dev "Dubsx" is back with a cool theme that adds lots of Gingerbread green to your device! With the new Razr HD on the horizon might as well squeeze every little bit of fun you can out of your OG Razr with his new theme. The GingerBred theme is built for Eclipse ICS 1.2. Eclipse is one of the coolest roms out for the Razr and this theme just gives it a whole new look and feel. Pretty much everything has been themed out here including Browser, Camera, Contacts, Eclipse Launcher, LatinIME, MMS, Music, Phone, Settings, system fonts, System UI, talk, Framework-Res, Boot animation, and even more is planned for this awesome theme!

You should use this in Safestrap recovery as it has not been tested in Bootstrap recovery. Just wipe cache and dalvik cache then install the Rom. This theme kinda brings me back to my DroidX days. Gotta love it!

Grab the theme here

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UPDATED TODAY!! Get it now!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

YoungRED

Reaction score
GingerBred-SCREENS-300x264.jpg

Theme Dev "Dubsx" is back with a cool theme that adds lots of Gingerbread green to your device! With the new Razr HD on the horizon might as well squeeze every little bit of fun you can out of your OG Razr with his new theme. The GingerBred theme is built for Eclipse ICS 1.2. Eclipse is one of the coolest roms out for the Razr and this theme just gives it a whole new look and feel. Pretty much everything has been themed out here including Browser, Camera, Contacts, Eclipse Launcher, LatinIME, MMS, Music, Phone, Settings, system fonts, System UI, talk, Framework-Res, Boot animation, and even more is planned for this awesome theme!

You should use this in Safestrap recovery as it has not been tested in Bootstrap recovery. Just wipe cache and dalvik cache then install the Rom. This theme kinda brings me back to my DroidX days. Gotta love it!

Grab the theme here

can you make this theme work on droid 4 eclipse 1.3