[THEME] Gingerbread Series for Liberty

Kimo91

Reaction score
Where's the link for the red version?

Sent from Kimo91's Rooted and Liberated Droid 2

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if this theme still works in 2.0?

Liberty is still in testing but I wouldn't try to flash one of these being that these are for 1.5. If you flash these themes to 2.0 then you will be losing all of the goodness of the liberty. So the dev who made these will have to update them to work with the framework etc of 2.0.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Go check tool box in new liberty

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Go check tool box in new liberty

I don't see any Themes in the toolbox with Liberty 2.0.1 and the Toolbox 2.0.

It's suppose to be under Liberty Mods correct?

No its in rom.manager in toolbox

Dang! Jrummy wasn't kidding when he changed a "TON" with the Toolbox!

Thanks Anonymous, but I noticed when I got the Theme list only Oreoslice popped up. Is this the only theme that has been updated for 2.0?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I don't see any Themes in the toolbox with Liberty 2.0.1 and the Toolbox 2.0.

It's suppose to be under Liberty Mods correct?

Thanks Anonymous, but I noticed when I got the Theme list only Oreoslice popped up. Is this the only theme that has been updated for 2.0?

No theres tons of other themes when you go to rom.manager click download roms then alot of themes show.up

Cwagmire

Reaction score

No theres tons of other themes when you go to rom.manager click download roms then alot of themes show.up

That's odd. For me, the only way to get all the extra themes to pop up is to leave the drop down box to "All."

If I hit "Themes," it only gives OreoSlice. May be a bug I should report to the sticky thread.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score

That's odd. For me, the only way to get all the extra themes to pop up is to leave the drop down box to "All."

If I hit "Themes," it only gives OreoSlice. May be a bug I should report to the sticky thread.

Cause your not supposed to hit.themes

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Just so you know some themes in toolbox don't work.like drop theme your going to have to download from somewhere else and do not download.unity! It deletes your dialer and contacts im trying to have sensei update it.

luther1517

Reaction score

Your right man. I don't think he understands what your saying. Just suffice it to say that you need to have "all" highlighted before you click "Download Rom" if you want the whole list to pop up.