[Theme] Ginger Juiced V3 for rubiX Focused 1.9.0

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Even though I didn't hit the $150 mark it didn't seem fair to keep this private. So without further a due, I present to you, Ginger Juiced. This theme is mostly stock Gingerbread with a few modifications. Enjoy just in time for the Holidays!

attachment.php

As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named Ginger.Juiced.rubiX.Focused.1.9.0.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy!

I have also included all of my "Extras" from previous themes in a .zip for easy downloading. Included: LPP Dock Img, Home screen Icon's, Both wallpapers, Stock Swype & Stock MT Keyboards.

Download Extras.zip

Download Theme Below!

[ Want to help keep this theme going? Please Donate! ]

[ Need me? Follow me on Twitter! ]

Merry Christmas! :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

enilm

Reaction score
Works great on 1.8.6. Only thing is the letters on the keyboard are tiny. Hard to type with. Anyway I can make them bigger? I tried going to settings.

Marius1

Reaction score
Love the theme. Any chance we can get battery numbers in notification bar?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Droid74

Reaction score
Very nice again juice! Ill get this added to the themes thread when I get to a computer. Will this work with the upcoming release of the new focused?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

avt123

Reaction score
The rest of the world geta to enjoy what we have enjoyed for a little while now. :)

It is a great theme!

brkshr

Reaction score
Installing backup... Music mod keeps fc'ing, and rebooted into recovery. Way too much for less than 30 min on my phone. I did clear cache first.

Edit: edit: also when I tried to update the host file for adfree and it said it could not remount system it is read only.

Edit: no offense dev, just stating my experience. I'll check back next version.

Edit: problem fixed by wiping data as well as cache.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Installing backup... Music mod keeps fc'ing, and rebooted into recovery. Way too much for less than 30 min on my phone. I did clear cache first.

Edit: edit: also when I tried to update the host file for adfree and it said it could not remount system it is read only.

Edit: no offense dev, just stating my experience. I'll check back next version.

Do me a favor, if you have support issues, PM me them, this is clearly just a bash attempt at my work. 15 people tested this theme for me and have had ZERO issues, yours is clearly related to user error or a bad ROM installation. Are you even running rubiX 1.9? What system version are you on? Do us all a favor and try not to start rumors, I don't want people thinking I'm a ****ty Dev (although I'm sure they don't). If you are on rubiX 1.9.0, this theme is 100% compatible, hell it works with 1.8.9 and 1.8.6 as well.

Anyways, Glad you guys are enjoying the theme in time for the holidays! Merry Christmas everyone!

brkshr

Reaction score
Yep rubix 1.9, system version 2.3.340. I will clear cache and try to reinstall. Is there any reason it would not install correctly if I have the black bar mod already installed? That is the only thing I could have done wrong.

Edit: reflashed rubix 1.9.0 (so there is no theme on top of rom) then flashed ginger juiced and I am still getting same results.

Fyi.. Not bashing....just reporting!

Droid74

Reaction score
Well since music mod isn't themed....and the theme does nothing with recovery....id highly doubt its the theme or rubix

Try clearing data as well as cache.

teh_g

Reaction score
I know the beta versions worked great on my phone, nothing performed poorly. Is there any difference between the last beta and this version? I am going to install this just in case anyway...

Edit:
I will say that I lost my Google account on my phone after installing this. Which is rather strange. It may be a coincidence though. I readded and don't have any issues now.

Last edited:

kameleongt

Reaction score
Thanks for the great work installed perfectly just like the beta last week. Thanks keep up the good work