[THEME]: "FUSTER CLUCK" - 7 Colors in 1 Theme

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Naw... still 3.2.5. I haven't even flashed 3.3.1 yet.... but I will soon...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cyan 7 yet? Thanks

Naw... I haven't flashed a cm rom in months... other roms have all that cm has plus some so I stick with them.... I'll check it out today tho and "might" port to it... but cm has tthe theme Chooser Apk and lots of users use it so we'll see....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

kfloydlezak

Reaction score
i downloaded and installed this theme, put me into a boot loop. I also had issues downloading it, my IE is blocking the download. Can you upload a zip to this site? I wonder if the download was corrupt. Before I upgraded UD, I had your theme and loved it...I'm on D1.
Thanks,
Kerry

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What rom are you on now?... as far as I know UD is out of commission so no new upgrades.... I remove some links for older roms to keep my dropbox cleared out.....

Sent from cell block 4

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
3.3 is the latest, then 3.2.5 and so on.... and I believe that I didn't port it to a few of those cause blackdroid was releasing updates 2 days after another.... I don't know what thread we're even in right now but I think its my section, so I can say that I recommend trying (in no special order) Chevy's SS 5.4, Liquids LGB 2.0, Project Elite 5.0 or 6.0.... they all have UI color tweaks built in and lots of extras plus they all run amazing... UD might have lost everything due to floods or tornadoes so the support has withered.... just an opinion for ya...

Sent from cell block 4

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright.... then in that Tom's thread I have my own threads for themes made just for that rom.... use the download link in there for Fuster Cluck.... glad ya like the theme but sorry for the confusion....

Sent from cell block 4

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
*ROM ... not tom

Sent from cell block 4