[THEME] Elegance

ballmore

Reaction score
Also Bullswife, try reflashing the rom then flash the theme again as an update.zip (I presume that's how you did it before). You don't need to wipe or anything. Just reflash.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any update on porting this to bb 6.2.1?

wickked - Pete released an update and it's currently on BB 6.2.2... I'm about 50% into completing the theme.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also Bullswife, try reflashing the rom then flash the theme again as an update.zip (I presume that's how you did it before). You don't need to wipe or anything. Just reflash.

What's up ballmore! I wonder if bullswife got it to work?

wickked51

Reaction score
I know. But bb 6.2.2 is a beta rom. 6.2.1 is stable. Either way its kool. Ill switch to 6.2.2 just to use your theme. Plus 6.2.2 has a broken browser.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know. But bb 6.2.2 is a beta rom. 6.2.1 is stable. Either way its kool. Ill switch to 6.2.2 just to use your theme. Plus 6.2.2 has a broken browser.

Hey you're right! I just checked and noticed he said it's not for daily use. I was not aware of that. I'll go back to working on 6.2.1 ... I will try to have it ready by the weekend :)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah, v0.6.2.1 is the last stable one and I don't see any reasons for him to update to any higher version any more.... v0.6.2.2 was just a trial release that he wanted members to see some easter egg function which was merely one single image... kind of a waste for a full update, but it wasn't for any patching purpose, version 0.6.2.1 is pretty much fully stable

ballmore

Reaction score
How are you doing Adroid?

I am so confused about themeing bro. I am not even sure what I should do first. I tryed to open xml's but I can't figure it out. I have AXMLPrinter but I can't even get that going.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah, v0.6.2.1 is the last stable one and I don't see any reasons for him to update to any higher version any more.... v0.6.2.2 was just a trial release that he wanted members to see some easter egg function which was merely one single image... kind of a waste for a full update, but it wasn't for any patching purpose, version 0.6.2.1 is pretty much fully stable

HEY MBK! Good to hear from you :) I have some questions??? I'll PM you.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How are you doing Adroid?

I am so confused about themeing bro. I am not even sure what I should do first. I tryed to open xml's but I can't figure it out. I have AXMLPrinter but I can't even get that going.

Ballmore check your PM.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

HEY MBK! Good to hear from you :) I have some questions??? I'll PM you.

Sure any time Bro...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ballmore... if you are themeing, you will find frustration. Don't quit trying man.. it will all stick in your brain and come together at some point... trust me.

ballmore

Reaction score
Ballmore... if you are themeing, you will find frustration. Don't quit trying man.. it will all stick in your brain and come together at some point... trust me.

I just don't even know where to start. Seems like the stuff that I have tried to do color edits on don't want to change color at all. They will only change shades of black and white. I'm guessing that is the stuff that I would have to change by typing in hex codes somewhere but I'm so confused I don't even know how to put them into the program to do that. Also how would I change them completely with my own art? :icon_eek: None of this has to be answered in Adroid's thread. It's the wrong place for it. I'm just venting. lol

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
gtalk

also, thanks for the chuckle... ill tell you why when you gtalk me.

Last edited: