{THEME} ** DARK3R_BLU for KIN3TX v1.0 .901 Comptatible ROM

jcwilliams

Reaction score
thanks bro.... but remember that this is only for the KIN3TX .901 compatible, and it cannot accept MetaMorphs once my theme is applied
lol idk what i'm doing with the bionic yet that's why I havnt flashed any roms or anything. All I did was put safestrap on it...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol... my wife gave up nagging me... funny thing about her is how she used to give me crap about what I do, but then always refers her friends and co-workers to me to fix their phone or PC issues...lmao

anyways, I'm about to flash the KIN3TX .901 soon...and then I'll load up my theme, then flash the separate update.zip with the Patriots pulldown framework-res...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol idk what i'm doing with the bionic yet that's why I havnt flashed any roms or anything. All I did was put safestrap on it...

stock .893 or .901 is pretty decent... only reason I loaded KIN3TX .901 was to play around with the pulldowns for those that installed that ROM... the stock .893 and .901 accepts the MM.zips, but because they are not deodexed they cannot have my theme applied unfortunately

srmason6

Reaction score
Funny...now that you mention it she does the same thing, if she can't get something to work, she hands it to me

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hahahaha.... sounds like a pattern...lol

srmason6

Reaction score
WOW....I was trying to get the charging thing to show up, and my phone booted from BP tools....version.886

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
WOW....I was trying to get the charging thing to show up, and my phone booted from BP tools....version.886

BP Tools??... not familiar with what that is but glad you booted up to .886.... so you gonna forever root and then accept the .893 OTA I gather>?

srmason6

Reaction score
well...not as good as i though..no radio, or connectivity.but it is charging..so I guess that is good

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well...not as good as i though..no radio, or connectivity.but it is charging..so I guess that is good

So you never got to flash the radio zip or you did but it's showing as none currently?

srmason6

Reaction score
I couldn't get the radio zip to the sd card, and right now it has no way to get to a usb mode, I am going to let it charge, and try the RSD method again

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I couldn't get the radio zip to the sd card, and right now it has no way to get to a usb mode, I am going to let it charge, and try the RSD method again

after the RSD Lite flash you should be ready to forever root and then accept the 5.5.893 OTA...

I'm currently back to KIN3TX .901 with my DARK3R_BLU theme applied... nandroiding currently, and then gonna fully charge my battery, from there I'm gonna apply the update.zip with the pulldown

srmason6

Reaction score
13 of 14 files in RSD....and low battery..will let it sit on wall charger for a while..20% is not enough for RSD, I guess

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Okay back to KIN3TX .901 with my theme and the update.zip with the pulldowns already included in the framework-res worked fine...
PatriotsPulldown_KIN3TX.901.zip

So after you get the KIN3TX installed and you decide you are going to install my theme but also want the Patriots pulldown...flash this from bootstrap CWM...

If you'd like the other wallpaper pulldown let me know... and if you'd like to go back to no pulldown then just flash the theme again...

I'd also recommend that you make a Nandroid of stock KIN3TX so that you can nandroid back to it from my theme if you plan to install any other MMs ...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For those of you that already installed the theme, I've tweaked the notification area of the pulldown...was light blue before and I have now changed it to darker glass background with the blue text...screenshot below...

I've reuploaded the new Theme.zip...just install over existing without wiping anything... for those that have yet to install the theme, the new link in the first post is the updated version...

EDIT: oh and one more thing...the pop-up menu icons are mostly all bright blue now as well...;)

Last edited:

srmason6

Reaction score
Finally got it all back...liking the blue theme...attempting pull down..will let you know

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums