[THEME] Blackout-Orange for Liberty v0.9

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Blackout-Orange
Liberty v0.9

This will be the last Blackout style theme I will release. However, if you have will a specific color scheme/style (similar to the other Blackout themes I have put out) and would like to see it please feel free to pm me and I will discuss making a custom theme for you. I'll do this on a first come first serve basis as I already have a few requests I'm going to start working on very soon. After that I'm going to start working on new themes for Liberty so if you have requests please please comment or pm them to me. All system frameworks and all system apps from previous Blackout themes have been themed. All donations are appreciated. Here's what's available to download, a description of each, and how to install:

Full Themes
Circle Battery Version Grey Mix - Full theme w/ some grey status bar icons. Flash in Recovery.

Horizontal Battery Version Grey Mix - Full theme w/ some grey status bar icons. Flash in Recovery.

Circle Battery Version White Mix - Full theme w/ some white status bar icons. Flash in recovery.

Horizontal Battery Version White Mix - Full theme w/ some white status bar icons. Flash in recovery.

Extras
Alternative Status Bar Icons (Circle and Horizontal Battery Versions) - ONLY INCLUDES PART OF THEME. FLASH OVER ONE OF THE FULL THEMES ABOVE IF YOU WANT THAT STYLE.

Gmail - Uninstall stock Gmail first then install themed version. This is the newest updated version.

Alternative Dialer - Original Blackout-style dialer. Again, this is NOT the full theme only the dialer so be sure and if you want this flash over your selected full theme.

Facebook- Uninstall stock Facebook first then install themed version.

Power Control Widget - Uninstall stock version (if you have it already...it will be in your data>app folder called) then install themed version.

Keyboards (White keys and Orange Keys) - MUST HAVE SMART KEYBOARD INSTALLED TO USE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO INSTALL GO here for info.

Goodies - Includes several wallpapers and 2 sets of dock icons (light and dark). Unzip the file and put folders/icons onto your sd card then change to your liking.

Boot Logo - Very basic Liberty Boot Logo to match the theme. Flash in recovery.

Boot animation - Still a WIP. Very new to making these and I with no animation background I'm forced to do these in PS which is by no means ideal. I will put up the final version when I get it finished (I'm open to ideas you guys have). Note that the full animation loops with the "Orange" glowing in and out and doesn't start over as shown below. Flash in recovery.

Grey Mix
21315199.png

78657351.png
[/URL]
18477313.png

97975861.png

31790089.png

10062970.png

32781646.jpg

White Mix
99230519.png

Alternative Status Bar Icons
62390431.png

Alternative Dialer
47303198.png

Liberty Boot Logo
70169750.png

Boot Animation
bootaanimation-1.gif

I am not responsible for anything this does to your phone. Download at your own risk. Always make a backup first!

Download Links
Full themes
Circle Battery Grey Mix -Download
Horizontal Battery Grey Mix -Download
Circle Battery White Mix - Download
Horizontal Battery White Mix - Download

Extras
Alternative Status Bar Icons Horizontal Battery - Download
Alternative Status Bar Icons Circle Battery - Download
Gmail - Download
Alternative Dialer - Download
Facebook - Download
Power Control Widget - Download
White Keys Keyboard - Coming Soon to the Market
Orange Keys Keyboard - Download from the Market
Goodies - Download
Boot Logo -Download

Boot animation -Download

Credits
- All wallpapers included in goodies were pulled form Fliki wallpapers HD.
- Thanks to randizzard for testing the theme out for me!

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Was just told that boot animation wasn't working..I will fix this when I get off work and update the links later.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

randizzard

Reaction score
Quick question...flash the boot animation or just rename and move?

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flash it

randizzard

Reaction score