[THEME] Black.Juice.v5.themes

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sorry for the delay but the Holidays are a busy time of the year for me. This release took me a solid 15 hours of work (on-top of the 100+ hours already spent) to put out, so I hope you enjoy it! To those of you who have donated to me in the past, Thank You all for your continued support. Without you guys I wouldn't have the motivation to keep pumping out updates (yes, its a lot of updates). With that said, this brings me to the crossroads...

In my Ginger Juiced' thread I set out to hit $150 in donations by offering an early preview of the theme (beta release). Doing so earned me a decent amount (finally after 3 months of working on themes hit the $100 mark). Believe it or not, I still have not broken that $150 mark in donations. Now, I don't do this for the money, nor do I expect to profit. However; Ive had over three thousand people download Black Juice alone, which means roughly 1/275 people who downloaded it, have donated. Just wanted to keep you guys informed. Anyways, enough about donations, without further a due, I present to you:

Black Juice Ginger

attachment.php

Black Juice Blue

attachment.php

Black Juice Green

attachment.php

Installation Instructions:

THIS THEME IS FOR RUBIX FOCUSED 1.9.5 ONLY!!! As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named Ginger.Juiced.XXXXXX.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy!

You WILL have a fast restart happen during your first boot after installing this theme. This has nothing to do with the theme itself. The new build of Focused has a bunch of startup scripts built in. When you install a theme it delays the scripts and causes a fast reboot to happen. This will only happen 1 time (if at all) and should NOT cause any sort of panic or alarm, IT IS NORMAL for this to happen! So please, don't post 100 replies saying it caused a reboot, and if it errors, its also OK, click WAIT and it will work.

After your fast reboot (if it happens at all) I suggest restarting one more time to give all the scripts ample time to load. Again, this has nothing to do with the theme itself, so don't freak out!

Download Instructions:

I have also included all of my "Extras" from previous themes in a .zip for easy downloading. Included: LPP Dock Images, Home screen Icon's, Both wallpapers, and the stock GB (or is it themed MT?) keyboard that is bundled with Focused 1.9.5. NOTE - THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.ZIP! Its just a zip file with stuff inside, open it with winzip/winrar/7zip.

Download new.extras.zip

Download Black Juice Ginger v5

Download Black Juice Blue v5

Download Black Juice Green v5

[ Like my work? Donate! ]

[ Need Me? Twitter! ]

I hope everyone enjoys these themes! Happy New Years!
dancedroid

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Black Juice Ginger Green with Rounded Battery Icon!

attachment.php

Download Here

Enjoy!
:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

alosenster

Reaction score
Are these only for 1.9.0?
(I'm on 1.9.5)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Are these only for 1.9.0?
(I'm on 1.9.5)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

LOL Good call... Geez Juice, can't you do anything right? Not even a mention of which version of Rubix this is for? You fail! Thanks for pointing this out alosenter, but yes, this is for 1.9.5.

teh_g

Reaction score
I need these... If you email them to me I can upload them.

nyhunter83

Reaction score
just curious. other than the notification icons and the MT keyboard. what is diff between the ginger theme and the non-ginger?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
just curious. other than the notification icons and the MT keyboard. what is diff between the ginger theme and the non-ginger?

Minor changes, mostly the icons/drop down is different. No rubiX cube, all GB icons, just minor stuff. I will also be updating my Ginger bread theme to 1.9.5 shortly. Working on a Black Juice Blue Ginger as well ;)

Oh and the download links are active! Enjoy!

:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Idk what happened but I lost root after installing bj blue. I followed all instructions. Rebooted twice then tried to install the new extras. It never went past the installing screen in recovery. Pulled battery and rebooted.....with no superuser.

I do have z4root and a one-click root on my pc so its no biggie. I'm just at a loss off how this could have happened.

Love the theme as always bro.

rubiX 1.9.5/Gummy Watermark/1.35GHzULV via DF app

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Idk what happened but I lost root after installing bj blue. I followed all instructions. Rebooted twice then tried to install the new extras. It never went past the installing screen in recovery. Pulled battery and rebooted.....with no superuser.

I do have z4root and a one-click root on my pc so its no biggie. I'm just at a loss off how this could have happened.

Not sure why that would have happened... Also the new.extras.zip is not an installable zip, its just a zip file with stuff inside it lol.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score

Not sure why that would have happened... Also the new.extras.zip is not an installable zip, its just a zip file with stuff inside it lol.

:icon_ laughup: on the new.extra tips. One-click rooting as we speak though.

For the record, I'm not blaming Juicemane nor his theme. I've donated to the man personally.

EDIT: One Click ain't working after several attempts. However, I was able to get into recovery. DX is trippin'! Restoring Nandroid made before bj blue install. Then will do it all over again. I love this stuff.

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

:icon_ laughup: on the new.extra tips. One-click rooting as we speak though.

For the record, I'm not blaming Juicemane nor his theme. I've donated to the man personally.

EDIT: One Click ain't working after several attempts. However, I was able to get into recovery. DX is trippin'! Restoring Nandroid made before bj blue install. Then will do it all over again. I love this stuff.

Not sure why that happened to you, I just downloaded Black Juice Blue off media fire and installed it again, working fine on my end... Maybe your download got corrupted, try to download and install it again and lmk what happens!

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Not sure why that happened to you, I just downloaded Black Juice Blue off media fire and installed it again, working fine on my end... Maybe your download got corrupted, try to download and install it again and lmk what happens!

Will do. Just finished restoring Nandroid. All appears to be cool from this point. I'll re-dl bj blue and try again.

EDIT: Restored backup, all was fine (Nandroid from before and downloads or installs). Did a fresh download of bj blue. Made sure to install the newest dl file. After reboot it's starting me at "Welcome to DROIDX" screen. Maybe I'll restore backup again and clear cashe before installing bj.

EDIT2: I skipped the "Welcome" screen and everything appears to be working. I'll skip the install zip of new.extras :rofl3:

Last edited: