[THEME] Black Juice Ginger Theme's for rubiX Focused 1.9.7

dolphinsfan919

Reaction score
Just grabbed the ginger red. what is that you have in your screen shots with what appears to tbe the volume adjument and stuff, also my power controls are not in the red.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
What does everyone think is the better rom rubix or liberty ? Ive been looking at the themes rubix has and they look great but as for speed which is better? I know its a matter of opinion but does anyone know:icon_eek:

Rubix is tops for speed! Yes, Liberty has a few more tricks and tweeks. But hands down, rubiX is super fast & smooth.

DX on rubiX Focused 2.0.1 via DF app

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Just grabbed the ginger red. what is that you have in your screen shots with what appears to tbe the volume adjument and stuff, also my power controls are not in the red.

I'm using red too. I don't think Juice has ever made the power widget red. I switch from green, red & blue like every other day...it los the same. Which looks great imo.

DX on rubiX Focused 2.0.1 via DF app

mikey4226

Reaction score
Does anyone know what launcher/dockbar that is in the screenshot of the true blue theme? I really like the text icons for the dockbar.

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I gave the Green Black Juice a run on RubiX Blurry 2.0... Boot loop.

This theme was the ONLY reason I decided to give RubiX a run. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

droidxethan

Reaction score
I gave the Green Black Juice a run on RubiX Blurry 2.0... Boot loop.

This theme was the ONLY reason I decided to give RubiX a run. Any ideas?

They don't work with blurry switch over to focused and you will be good to go :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
Hey Juicemain - I've been having a hell of a time flashing True Blue - if I try from Rom Manager, nothing happens. If I go from bootstrap recovery, it says successful, but I reboot to a hang boot, after battery pull, back to normal, but the theme isn't applied. Should I reflash Rubix w/o a wipe, then flash the theme?

Sent from my DROIDX

Just an update on this - I ended up having to do a manual full wipe and flash of Rubix 2.0 to get any theme to install properly. I'm going to try installing True Blue again today. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

magnus7661

Reaction score
hi, first of all, these themes are gorgeous..i was wondering if someone could help me out though..i am quite a newb when it comes to setting up this stuff..i just rommed to rubix last night after reading up on how to do it for a few hours so i didnt mess anything up. i have the theme set up but i want it to look EXACTLY like your picture with the text icons and everything at the bottom..how do i set it to look exactly like the picture?

basixs

Reaction score
Progressing Very Nicely

Hi Juice,
I must say your theme's are progressing very nicely. The green buttons you put in a couple of releases ago still look very sharp. I have one thing I wanted to point out... the drop downs are still featuring the old black text on dark grey background. Do you have any intention of altering that at all? For me (and I am sure I am not the only one) it is very difficult to read, especially in poor light conditions. I have attached a screenshot to help explain the issue.

screenshotkch.png

Thanks again for all of your hard work here, one of these days I am going to have a spare $ or 2 to throw your way.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hi Juice,
I must say your theme's are progressing very nicely. The green buttons you put in a couple of releases ago still look very sharp. I have one thing I wanted to point out... the drop downs are still featuring the old black text on dark grey background. Do you have any intention of altering that at all? For me (and I am sure I am not the only one) it is very difficult to read, especially in poor light conditions. I have attached a screenshot to help explain the issue.

screenshotkch.png

Thanks again for all of your hard work here, one of these days I am going to have a spare $ or 2 to throw your way.

Once you press on it the color should change, that or the pop-up color is white, I know Black on grey can be hard to see, but those images are shared with other elements of the theme. If I change it to make one aspect look better, it makes one look worse. Know what I mean?