Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Posting an updated version, I really need Drocaps/Screenshots of this theme!!!

Also, lmk if everything is themed. MMS/Browser Icons should be themed, added the red GB keyboard to match the blue/green versions, also fixed the dialer to red.

LMK if all of those changes worked! Man I need a new phone *$$*!*!!

:icon_ banana:

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Just dl'ed....reporting back in a few.

DX~rubiX Focused 1.9.7~BJ Ginger~1.45GHz SULV via DF app

EDIT: Great work as always! I would like to see Swype themed too though. BTW the key presses are still blue on Swype. I still sent you a some Pay Pal love bro.

I appreciate it! Fixing the few blue issues here an there. Trying to find a nice Red themed keyboard, if anyone has one lmk!

Ok. I'll keep an eye out for an update.

EDIT: Well daaaaah on my part. Doing a Nandroid as I type. I'll send some screen shots soon.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just dl'ed....reporting back in a few.

DX~rubiX Focused 1.9.7~BJ Ginger~1.45GHz SULV via DF app

EDIT: Great work as always! I would like to see Swype themed too though. BTW the key presses are still blue on Swype. I still sent you a some Pay Pal love bro.

I appreciate it! Fixing the few blue issues here an there. Trying to find a nice Red themed keyboard, if anyone has one lmk!

Ok. I'll keep an eye out for an update.

EDIT: Well daaaaah on my part. Doing a Nandroid as I type. I'll send some screen shots soon.

What happened?

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
What happened?

LOL! I was typing on my phone saying that I'll keep an eye out for an update. By the time I had posted the comment you had already posted about the update being up.

All is well. Thanks for the update. I did have to clear cache. I'd recommend just doing that from the jump.

Screen shots in a few....I'm at work

aefc7231-b017-e248.jpg

aefc7231-b074-af96.jpg

aefc7231-b08a-0945.jpg

aefc7231-b182-5a94.jpg

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Glad I could help. You've helped my DX numerous times.

DX~rubiX Focused 1.9.7~BJ Ginger Red~1.45GHz SULV via DF app

EDIT: Do you think you can add red notification clock?

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Okay so where is the updated one? And once I download do I have format cache and data or do I just enter recovery and just install from zip? Sorry im fairly new to this.

Sent from my DROIDX

N

Nickchapa

Came with the theme... just downloaded it for the second time right before that post. So redownload, wipe data and cache, then install.file should now be named blackjuice ginger red or something like that instead of old file which was named black juice red....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

N

Nickchapa

Okay so where is the updated one? And once I download do I have format cache and data or do I just enter recovery and just install from zip? Sorry im fairly new to this.

Sent from my DROIDX

updated one is up under download. Reboot clockwork, wipe data, install, shot yourself in joy.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App