[THEME] A Shot of Red for Kin3tx

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THEME: A Shot of Red
Presenting member: Atreyu381
ROM Base: Purity or Kin3tx

Your actions and choices fall solely on you. I nor DroidForums, or anyone else cannot be held responsible for your actions and choices to modify your phone. Use at your own risk!!!!!!!!!

The theme was originally based off of Purity Rom, but has been tested and working on Kint3tx also.

I want to thank all of the Android themers for their hard work and dedication to the community, and for the giving me the inspiration to learn how to theme myself. I want to especially thank Kookdoes, LifebeginsFriday, and DroidJunk for their patience in helping me learn how to theme and get me through the frustration. I want to thank my testers: Terryrook, PydePypper, LifeBeginsFriday, and DroidJunk!!!! Huge thanks to LifeBeginsFriday, and Kookdoes for allowing me to use RedBliss and Fornication as bases for this theme and my learning platforms.

Install like any other theme: Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Flash.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?1d97isc1n1mks8b v-1.0

Update: http://www.mediafire.com/?olb8ggi30s56vu3 A Shot of Red for Kin3tx and Purity v-1.1

I am looking for feedback on this theme so I can get better. Please give feedback and do not be afraid to request changes or report mistakes. This is my very first attempt at theming.
shot_000001.jpgHome Screen/Status bar shot_000006.pngNotification Pulldown shot_000009.pngContacts/Phone

Please give it a flash and let me know what you think.
Thank You.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated 1.1- new battery icons..
Green phone icon in dialer finally splashed with red..
Orange press highlight is now red..
The request to darken the pull down close bar has been fulfilled..

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No posts huh, is it that bad or good of a theme?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Verro84

Reaction score
No posts huh, is it that bad or good of a theme?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

That theme is official I've always liked Red on the droids and the setup is tight

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That theme is official I've always liked Red on the droids and the setup is tight

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I'm really glad you like it man. Thanks for the props

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mrgarrison

Reaction score
This is a great theme imo. Would you be open to other colors? I've been dreaming of a theme with light blue, purple, and idk maybe darker blue or white? lol I think it'd make for one sexy ass theme. :)

Sent from my Phone using my Hand...

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would definitely be open to other colors. I just have like a 10 course meal in front of me right now lol. I have a lot going on right at the moment, but if you can get some feedback from others to see waht color would be of most interest hit me up with it and I will see what I can do for ya. Thanks for the feedback also.

mrgarrison

Reaction score
cool! you should start a poll and ask color preferences maybe dancedroid.. but im definately down with a cool purple theme(or purple and blue)! there is a lack of purple in the available themes and me no likey...... :icon_ peace: