The Ultimate Newb

BrownOut

Reaction score
I am new to the smartphone and I'm a kid in the candystore. First off I would like to say that I am thrilled that this new peice of equipment is programable and the world of experts are right here at my finger tips. Thanks for having an all out awsome Forum I will read and learn behind the scenes but would like to know where I should start. If there is a newbie guide for things please turn me on so I can do a little homework. I've rooted (trials and tribulations) but finally got it. Again thanks to all out there who have spent the time and mind power to help us children into the light. BrownOut

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome welcome -- the best noob guide is a combination of two things: the stickies, and current conversation.

Feel free to jump in at anytime, only some of us bite. Happy droiding.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:to the forum, you'll find everything you need to know about your android phone here.

aristo1963

Reaction score
NC eh?Your not by chance the person I met in the goldsboro VZW store sunday night and recommended this site to?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. I am also an Eastern NC native. Good to see some fellow NC members. There are also NC social groups also. Hope you enjoy the stay and enjoy the droid