The Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 - Droid 1

ttocsm

Reaction score
The only issue i have had so far is, the 3D scrolling going back to the top if you try to use an app that isnt in the first few rows,(they work fine in landscape) and an ocational, black screen,, like its thinking about what to do next, usually when backing out of something or ending something...

There are some nice changes, i do appreceate your work.

Superman

Reaction score
I'm REALLY enjoying this ROM. There are a few things I don't understand quite yet, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon. My home page...

Attachments

• CAP201011101551.jpg
    CAP201011101551.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 226

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I was worried that people said this thing has a lot of bugs, but I am very happy with this ROM. Flash it and if you don't like it just go back to your previous ROM.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I flashed it over my ud v1 without wiping data or cache through clockwork mod

halaster

Reaction score
after i connect to bluetooth the phone makes calls not transfer and i cant here anything. then the phone runs really slow. i reinstalled the rom and it happened again. going back to ud 1.0.0

kauthor47

Reaction score
I'm REALLY enjoying this ROM. There are a few things I don't understand quite yet, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon. My home page...

Is that a theme? Honestly I kind of like that whole red text on solid black background look.

segdoh49

Reaction score
I flashed it over my ud v1 without wiping data or cache through clockwork mod
Not sure how Clockwork flashes,(if it does any automatic cleaning and wiping). but I always use SPRecovery. So maybe I'll try the flashing over and see if that works any better. Everyone states that they are clearing cache and data. The first time I flashed this rom I cleared then I flashed then I restored only Data that I had backed up prior. So I can't see any differance between that and just flashing over. But who knows maybe I'll give it a try. Although the only two problems I had were with the camera zooming and the bluetooth not working and I see where there's an update fix for that, SOOOOOOOO what to do ???? I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
=( i cant stand this im freaking out,

ROFLMAO - someone needs a break from the caffeine......

2 of the 4 issues are already fixed, look at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/95795-ultimate-droid-2-0-0-droid-1-a-16.html post 154
fixes bluetooth and camera.

gallery issue and lockscreen music controls is what everyone else is talking about now rather minor ones left :)

what is the lockscreen music control problem? mine works fine.

Smokie

Reaction score
ok stupid question.. just flashed UD 2.0. I don't seem to have a [clear] button to clear messages from my pull down menu. am I missing something?