The TouchJet Wave Turns Your Big Screen TV Into A Huge Android Touchscreen!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Kids seem to have technology in their genetics. Its almost like they come out of the womb knowing how to operate technology. I can remember when my little girl was 2 years old she was so used to using the iPad that she would touch pictures on magazines and the laptop. Now my 3 year old always tries to operate the big screen TV by touching it. He knows it won't work but it is just instinctive to him. If it has a User Interface it must be a touch User Interface. We always have to firmly remind him not to touch the TV.

It it weren't hard enough to keep those grubby little hands off the TV Touchjet Wave looks to make it that much harder! Their new product displays in image onto any big screen TV up to 65" with 4K capabilities. It brings an Android interface to your TV that you can actually touch. This is actually pretty cool. It would actually be pretty cool to set up a cheap 40" TV with this and you could have a pretty awesome little arcade style touch device for game night with the kids. It would also be great for business solutions, and is much cheaper than other solutions currently on the market. The only downside to this is that it includes some pretty lame specs. It can only handle four touch points, it has 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of onboard storage, and Android 4.4 KitKat. You can pick this up at BestBuy now.

via BestBuy