The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Are Now Official!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm sure Big Brother Google strong armed LG to make sure they got all the "good" screens.
As much as I would hope, but I doubt Google would've done that. Plus if it's hardware related then it could translate to the 2xl.
I think once we get them in hand and can better judge if screen will be solid for each individual..use outdoors and regular stuff you can't do while in store

Sent using Tapatalk
Agree. Though it is a concern, it won't cause me to cancel my order.
The real successor of the Nexus 6 is finally here! Personally, version after version, the absence of risk taking was more and more present on the range Nexus / Pixel, with even a descent in characteristics (Screen size, battery, etc ...), but here, Google is back in force , a comfortable screen, double HP, a big battery, an IP certification, a pure Android, etc ... And it must be said, all in a super friendly design!
I felt like the 6p did a good job at being the successor to the 2xl. This is just Google going back to the LG well, especially after the rumors early this year of a possible strained relationship between Google and LG.

As far as Google taking risks with hardware, nope they don't do that. The only big hardware risk Google ever risked was with the fingerprint scanners a few years ago. Other than that Google tends to be very conservative. They concentrate on making the software get the most out of their hardware ala Apple.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks like I'm can breathe easy, the v30 oled issue didn't follow.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is the last day I can back out, if that shipping date stays true.

And I have no intentions of clicking the x.
7f0ed74de4f77692f5bb72c05e39aa0b.jpg

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
This phone definitely flys... Truly enjoying back to stock experience

Sent using Tapatalk