The Oneplus 5 Will Have a 4000mah Battery After All?

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oneplus-5-specs-leaked-ahead-of-launch-jpg.77588

Early rumors suggested the Oneplus 5 would have a 4000mah battery. The latest leaks suggested the device would have a much smaller 3300mah battery but a newly leaked spec sheet appears to confirm the initial reports of the larger 4000mah battery. The leak also includes information about the colors of the phone at launch which include Slate Grey, Soft Gold, and Deep Black. Deep Black will be available for the 128GB storage variant only. The specs on this sheet are not guaranteed by the source so take it with a grain of salt.

via TrueTech

Attachments

• OnePlus-5-Specs-Leaked-Ahead-of-Launch.jpg
    OnePlus-5-Specs-Leaked-Ahead-of-Launch.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 4,052

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
If im Correct then the 8GB/128GB Version would have also a SD835 and a 4,000mAh Battery for ~600USD. That makes it a Real Killer. If it was available on VZW then this would Really Shake things up. That is a Insane Value IMO for Specs currently No Flagship has Combined.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice! Just needs to have wireless charging and be waterproof to show them how it's done.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nice! Just needs to have wireless charging and be waterproof to show them how it's done.

Honestly that would be nice but not a Deal Breaker considering the Price and Specs.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Honestly that would be nice but not a Deal Breaker considering the Price and Specs.
I tend to agree with you on that. Those would be nice to have, but I can live without wireless charging (hardly ever use it now) and water proofing (never had it and don't really need it personally). I wouldn't let those two things stop me from buying one, if it worked on Verizon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I tend to agree with you on that. Those would be nice to have, but I can live without wireless charging (hardly ever use it now) and water proofing (never had it and don't really need it personally). I wouldn't let those two things stop me from buying one, if it worked on Verizon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have neither on my Z Force. The Shattershield is the most important thing for me on my current phone. I like not having a case and not worrying about cracking the glass. If OnePlus 5 was on VZW that would be a possible replacement at the Best Version.