The Official 'I just got my Droid Turbo 2' Thread!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That's all I could say also. Nice person, just very misinformed. (or under-trained) to be a Verizon rep. She did have a Turbo 2 clipped to her belt though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That's all I could say also. Nice person, just very misinformed. (or under-trained) to be a Verizon rep. She did have a Turbo 2 clipped to her belt though.

That's a special kind of special. Just Pat on the head and walk away slowly.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
WooooooHoooooo! I just got my T2 and am somewhat moved in! Whoa, is all I can say at the moment!
I have a nine month old puppy I have never been able to capture with my phone camera! Got a great crisp image of the little wiggle worm! So much to discover, so much to try to figure out LOL! No green line on the screen, so that was a relief. Did the turbo charge when I unpacked it, so charging on Marshmallow doesn't seem to be an issue either. I am one happy camper!
:D

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Congrats and welcome to the Turbo 2 club!

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Not sure if I can ask this here, or need to go to another forum. My Maxx used to read me incoming texts while I'm driving, and this one's not. What app or setting am I missing? Also, Assist used to automatically launch my music when I started driving. I don't see any driving options anywhere....

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I have that, but only see options like doing a chop motion for the flashlight and other similar things. I've been all over that app & don't see anything that resembles what I used to have.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
...Also, Assist used to automatically launch my music when I started driving. I don't see any driving options anywhere....

Unfortunately, the automatically launch Play Music while driving option was removed when the app changed from Moto Assist to just Moto. A lot of people beat up Moto on their forum for that. :eek:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't need that with Bluetooth though!?!

Sent from Turbo II

Probably not, but it was an option in the former Assist app that no longer exists. They take Driving Mode away though and we all revolt! :D

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Driving for a day and a half without drive mode was enough to make me cranky. I'm a little bummed about the music portion, but I can get over that a lot easier than not hearing my texts as they come in on my drive. I do not deal well with being disconnected.
A few little tweaks here and there with my notification sounds and I should be back to 100% after the move. Too many life interruptions getting in my way, dang it LOL
I doooooo so love this phone!