The Official Google Voice Invite Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatkat66

Reaction score
I have a google wave invite to trade for a google voice invite. I really want this google voice if anyone is interested please PM me. Thank you =)

DroidGurl

Reaction score
Just as an FYI: I sent a Google Voice request to Google and it took about three weeks to get the invite.

Once signed up, it takes about half a week I think before you get issued invites to share, but it's only a few.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The first person who can correctly guess the number of cats I have, gets a GV invite. Post here, and no PM's please.

10characters
WLJohnson - I'm really sorry, I fell asleep right after I posed this question for an invite. You were the winner with 3. Amazing, you were correct within a minute of me asking. Sorry I'm making you wait until this morning. Please PM me with your GMail address and I will send you one today.

I also couldn't believe there were 3 more pages of answers to this. I'm really not sure why GV developers are being so stingy.

NyczVegeta85

Reaction score
Ok guys, I got my invite yesterday, stil lwaiting for google to give me my invites so I can pass them out here. I'm looking for a google wave invite PM me first and once we agree I can hold the invite for you when I get them and I will pass out rest here. Thanks =)

Caesarg

Reaction score
wave invites

If anyone else has a voice invite to trade for a wave invite - pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.