★ The Official 2013 NFL Season Thread ★

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Eagles finally starting to look good. Foles is the future QB. I missed the 2nd half today since Fox cut it out for the Lions/Steelers game though:icon_evil:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Eagles finally starting to look good. Foles is the future QB. I missed the 2nd half today since Fox cut it out for the Lions/Steelers game though:icon_evil:

surprisingly I'm glad they won. only to not give any faith to these giants fans that got their head up their ******* because they won a few games.. this will be an interesting year in the nfc east.. oh wait that's every year

note duece

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If Vick was starting they wouldn't be doing as well in the standings. He's from here in Virginia and I've never seen what the big deal is over him beyond his running ability. He's a backup at best and always has been. RG3 is starting to look like last year was a fluke as well. He looked really bad today in his decision making and accuracy.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this will be an interesting year in the nfc east.. oh wait that's every year

note duece

There was a time when the nfc west was just as embarrassing.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
There was a time when the nfc west was just as embarrassing.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

embarrassing? far from it... no one looks at their schedule and checks off the nfc east opponents as an easy win.. it's the division w the most superbowl titles by far even though philly has zero

note duece

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
If Vick was starting they wouldn't be doing as well in the standings. He's from here in Virginia and I've never seen what the big deal is over him beyond his running ability. He's a backup at best and always has been. RG3 is starting to look like last year was a fluke as well. He looked really bad today in his decision making and accuracy.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I was pretty mad the day Eagles signed him, I did not want him on the team. He only looked good the first season because there wasn't any other QB at the time that played like him. Now you got other teams trying to emulate that and they're not nearly as successful. RG3 and Kaep have been figured out. These running QBs, once scouted, aren't as effective. With the exception possibly being Russell Wilson for now.

I've always thought that you need a traditional pocket QB in order to win. Foles is that QB with a bit of athleticism to do some short runs or into the end zone from time to time. Not to mention Foles makes far less mistakes than Vick does.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kaep CAN be accurate in the pocket and on the run. I think he's in a sophomore slump that he'll either come out of or become just another one hit wonder. His decision making will tell which it ends up being.
Randall was so scary bank in the day because he could be your top runner and throw the ball accurately 60+ yards in the air while running. Russell reminds me of a miniature version of Randall Cunningham. Sort of a cross between Brees and Randall.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Raiders were once a great team also. ;)

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

and the Ravens won it last year and they aren't as good this year. but they're no easy win either.. ur just trying to make an argument since ur team falls into a zero win category lol

we'll see playoff time where the Seahawks fall.. having the best record is almost more of a curse than a benefit but anything can happen

note duece

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
and the Ravens won it last year and they aren't as good this year. but they're no easy win either.. ur just trying to make an argument since ur team falls into a zero win category lol

we'll see playoff time where the Seahawks fall.. having the best record is almost more of a curse than a benefit but anything can happen

note duece

Actually I'm just poking fun but I see you take this stuff too seriously so I apologize and won't say anymore. I'll save the Jerry jokes for another day ;)

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually I'm just poking fun but I see you take this stuff too seriously so I apologize and won't say anymore. I'll save the Jerry jokes for another day ;)

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

nah not serious at all.. I'm not the fan that goes to the game and stabs the opposing fans

I'll get the Jerry wipes

note duece

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
da boyssss

that night game was crazy.. for a team like Denver that scores so much they sure do go through long stretches of the game without scoring in the last few games. I picked the pats so I wasn't surprised the outcome but the start was as bad as it gets.

tonight should be a good one. I'm expecting sf to win w that hybrid qb to chew up the horrible skins defense. their division winning hopes are dead but even w a loss their still in the hunt for the wild cards since it'll be up for grabs until the end

note duece

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folks in the bayou aren't saying "who dat" today.
They're saying "who the heck was that and what the frank happened?"
When I saw the post game press conference Drew looked like he'd been in the losing end of a pro wrestling cage match

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)

Last edited: