The Note 8 is Netflix HDR Capable!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
minhuw5kqvv22eycpc2ity-320-80-jpg.77833

One Galaxy Note 8 feature that hasn't really been discussed much is the fact that it is Netflix HDR compatible. In order to take advantage of the HDR content in Netflix you will need to be subscribed to the more premium version of Netflix which is $11.99 per month. That also gives you access to 4K content on devices that support 4K and access on more devices.

For now there isn't really much HDR content on Netflix. To find content that is supported simply search "HDR" on Netflix. The search results in 19 titles which includes several TV show series. You will have access to hours of content for now. Of course more content will be added as more phones and devices support the content. You will need the latest version of Netflix for this to work as well. If you have your Note 8 go check it out and let us know if it really makes a difference for you!

Attachments

• MinHUW5kQVv22EycPC2iTY-320-80.jpg
    MinHUW5kQVv22EycPC2iTY-320-80.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,310

Gremlin

Reaction score
But you could use it at home wifi, as long you have good to router.. And Netflix allows you to download it.. So you dont have to worry about data cap..

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a nice feature, but I don't watch any TV or movies on my phone. I have my iPad Pro for that.