The LG V30 Is The Device For Audiophiles!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
newlgv30teaservideoshighlightsthephonesaudiosystem-26-1503732973-jpg.77810

LG has been one of the only OEMs to focus on the sound experience on their phones. They have been delivering high quality DACs in some of their phones over the past few years. LG says that the new V30 will feature next generation audio functions unseen in a smartphone before. The V30 will feature an all new 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad Dac. You will also be able to customize the DAC with new digital filters and pre-programmed sound presets. Even users using ordinary headphones will be able to experience a much higher quality sound experience thanks to the premium dac included. The V30 will come with a set of high quality B&O headphones. We should see the launch of the device on August 31.

via AndroidCentral

Attachments

• newlgv30teaservideoshighlightsthephonesaudiosystem-26-1503732973.jpg
    newlgv30teaservideoshighlightsthephonesaudiosystem-26-1503732973.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3,585

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok cool, so it has a headphone jack...?

Based on the original renders from @OnLeaks, the LG V30 will have USB Type-C at the bottom with a single speaker, a 3.5mm headphone jack at the top and an all-screen front

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Still not enough to make me forget this horrible V10 I'm using. Battery drain, overheating, etc. Yes it does have great sound through the headphones but you can't listen longer than a couple of hours without the battery dying.

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
I hope so. I may have to wait on my decision to see comments about both phones, Note 8 or V30...one of those will definitely be my next phone.

C3-PO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V20
I've had both the V10 and the V20. Both suffered badly from image retention. Hopefully they'll resolve that in this version. But I still may not buy it because this version won't have a removable battery and won't have the second screen, both of which I've grown accustomed to. I understand that the trade-off for the non-removable battery is water resistance, but having a spare battery around is more useful to me than going swimming with my phone .