the INCREDIBLE NEEDS your help!!!

Jmart922

Reaction score
Sorry the incredible is a great phone but I voted for the droid

jamjr74

Reaction score
voted for the DI baby!!! Better phone in my opinion.

atthehop

Reaction score
I voted for the DI but I think we are low on users compared to the Droid users who cannot upgrade just yet.

franked

Reaction score
Droid Incredible has 6700 votes.
Motorola Droid has 5100.

hydro556

Reaction score
Sorry the incredible is a great phone but I voted for the droid

That is odd. To each their own, I suppose, but I own both and there is no competition.

The Droid is a cool phone, and I was impressed by what it could do, but the Incredible is a clear and obvious progression into the next generation from the Moto.

Not really even close in my opinion.

hydro556

Reaction score
To those of you who prefer the Moto. Assuming you have spent a fair amount of time with each, why do you prefer it?

I loved mine, and still think it is awesome technology, but after spending a lot of time with both, the Incredible is SO much easier to use in so many ways, that I dont even think it is a fair comparison.

R24D24

Reaction score
To those of you who prefer the Moto. Assuming you have spent a fair amount of time with each, why do you prefer it?

I loved mine, and still think it is awesome technology, but after spending a lot of time with both, the Incredible is SO much easier to use in so many ways, that I dont even think it is a fair comparison.

There is no comparison if you have tried both for any length of time. I have both and I used to hang onto my moto droid as personal and DI for work, but after 2 weeks of denial, i have switched to DI for good.