Vote for the droid

Mule65

Reaction score
You can vote repeatedly? That's sofa king we Todd did.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It only let me vote once...it acted like I could vote again, but wouldn't record it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Guchi

Reaction score
stock v stock the Inc is a better phone it should win...

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
i simply enjoy referring to is as a "DInc" :)

jamor

Reaction score
The better phone (Incredible) is going to win.

But we appreciated your effort!

GG - NO RM

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
We cant let the Dinc win The droid is the flame of the android hype and the Dinc is just a piggy back name if htc named it something else like the HTC Aqua is would be at the bottom. the Droid should win if not thats just wrong.

Guchi

Reaction score
may the best phone win! Inc vs nexus now!!!

Guchi

Reaction score
^^^ such haters. Inc has it all over the N1. probably 98% of people don't mod their phones so stock v stock....

Reaction score
^^^ such haters. Inc has it all over the N1. probably 98% of people don't mod their phones so stock v stock....

But Android is Open Source. The ENTIRE point of open source is freedom of exchange of ideas, with full rights to modify everything. Even Stock v Stock, I would take the N1 any day. No Sense UI bloat, first in line for every update, direct from Google, comes unlocked, and personally, I like the softer lines of it. Besides, I still think the Incredible cheated the Droid out of the #2 spot. Hell, look at the market share: The Motorola Droid is THE most popular Android phone and speaks for 21% of all Android phones. That's a demographic no one can ignore.

Guchi

Reaction score
htc sense is friggin awesome though... hence certain devs spending months porting it to their moto droids. to the average end user the inc is a far more polished experience. to most people that frequent these forums there is an appeal to having the OS wide open, most useres would rather not be able to mess with stuff that could "break" their phones, they want to take it out of the box and have it ready to go