The get~r~done dev team for d2g has been started

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
THE GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM FOR D2G HAS BEEN STARTED
ARE SITE IS UP YOU CAN SHOOT OVER TO ARE DEV SITE & CHECK ARE PROGRESS OUT ON ALL OF OUR PROJECTs RIGHT NOW but RIGHT NOW WE JUST STARTED OUT .... WE JUST NEED SOME TIME TO GET ORGANIZED BUT HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET STARTED QUICKLY HERE IS ARE SITE

Home - The Droid 2 Global Get R dOne Dev Team

mreyn3693

Reaction score
ARE SITE IS UP YOU CAN SHOOT OVER TO ARE DEV SITE & CHECK ARE PROGRESS OUT ON ALL OF OUR PROJECTs RIGHT NOW but RIGHT NOW WE JUST STARTED OUT .... WE JUST NEED SOME TIME TO GET ORGANIZED BUT HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET STARTED QUICKLY HERE IS ARE SITE

Nice. dancedroid
I look forward to the team's progress. I tried to sign up at the site this morning but it keeps telling me the passwords I typed do not match. I tried about 4 times and got the same message.

bitojoe

Reaction score
NICE! What kind of roms and stuff will you work on? Will you start up a new kind of rom? Or just port already made ones

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

draexo

Reaction score
I might start an" idiots guide to the global" website. Lord knows I need one myself.

mreyn3693

Reaction score

Nice. dancedroid
I look forward to the team's progress. I tried to sign up at the site this morning but it keeps telling me the passwords I typed do not match. I tried about 4 times and got the same message.

Ha ha.. that's what I get for trying to sign up at 6:00 AM. I totally missed the 'enter the following' part... sorry for the mix up

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Looking forward to your guys' work!

Yay for more D2G devs!!!

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

Merc

Reaction score
Signed up today. I can't wait to see some cool stuff for the D2G!

robotsandwrestlers

Reaction score
I signed up get-r-done guys the D2G is in desperate need of more roms!

fathcarter

Reaction score
Love you guys!! I will donate. Lol it might be sad but u guys make my day. I live thru my phone and u guys put excitement in my life

p0intman

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the effort in bringing more roms to a great device will be testing and keeping a close eye on updates

@p0intman914