sensors workign on the latest D2g romer tool v4 from team get~r~done

wilboy

Reaction score
EatingPopcorn.gif
What d heck!!U'r jaz eating pop corn!?:rofl2:

p0intman

Reaction score
Interesting side not on D2G_romer v4 the charge light now works whereas on v2 no light signs of progress

TwoBuells

Reaction score
What d heck!!U'r jaz eating pop corn!?:rofl2:

Yes, just eating popcorn waiting on the next update.

Really this is fun but I have to wait till tomorrow to make any changes. I'm chomping at the bit (eating popcorn ) to try another rom. but its getting late and I have to have my phone at work tomorrow.

The Get~R~Done team has made this phone fun again. dancedroid

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
Its all good thus far minus the sensors that is

WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW This seems to me to be working rather well even has a few bonuses that I have found but overall I have Liberty on my D2G
WHOOO RAYdancedroid

McClelland21

Reaction score
With the version 4 rom I found when u connect ur device to ur pc in mass storage thephonewill reboot. Anyone else see this?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

sudod2g

Reaction score
Mcclelland What D2 Rom did you flash?

McClelland21

Reaction score
I used liberty 1.5 on my D2G and also.used timer v 4 and sensor zip to disable them...? Any ideas

sudod2g

Reaction score
I used liberty 1.5 on my D2G and also.used timer v 4 and sensor zip to disable them...? Any ideas
1)If you installed any themes after flashing sensor.zip you have to flash it again.
2) try wipe cache/data again.

If that doesn't work maybe buryboi has some ideas.

McClelland21

Reaction score
No it's still stock, but im ok with it for now, ill just wait for the sensors to be fixed then somehow load the new romer latter..

s24txgc

Reaction score
hey i have a d2g and i used d2 bootstrapper to back up my stock rom and to put a custom rom on it (squidly) and the place i got the rom from said i needed to install a d2g romer which i did and it was fine then it said i needed to install something that disabled sensors so i did and it boots up then i get to the screen where it tells u to touch the android to start and when i touch it it doesnt respond... im kinda screwed, anyone know what to do?

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
I do I think try to reenable the sensors with the same zip you used to disable them then go thru that android setup then re disable the sensors try that it should work cause the setup requires you to turn the phone and then type on the hard keys