The Front and Back of Verizon’s Galaxy Note 3!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
The Front and The Back Of Verizon's Galaxy Note 3!

verizon-note-3-front.jpg

The new Best Buy website has been released and it is showing us the Galaxy Note 3 for Verizon, we get views of both the front and back. As you can see from the top image, the physical home button is as clean as can be. The backside on the other hand, does indeed feature Big Red logos of “Verizon” and “4G LTE,” but those are pretty standard these days and it does not bother me since mine will be in a case!!!

verizon-note-3-back.jpg

Bestbuy

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Overrated, have you owned a galaxy device?
Other than the galaxy s, Samsung has been on their game especially with the s3 and note 2 and then they continued on from there. I can not speak for the n3, but based on owning the n2 I have to say hands down this is the best Android device I have ever owned. If the only complaint is the plastic feel i took care of that with a solid case.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
No shopping for home buttons ..hehe

I agree with PC ..Note 2 is the best phone I've owned and plenty of our members feel the same way ...there are also plenty of satisfied S4 peeps ..I think they are top notch lately ..

N2 tap'd HD

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Is it just me or didn't the first "images" released of the note 2 also neglect to show the vzw branding? I'll believe they didn't put it there when I actually see the device in someone's hands..... BB could of just taken the stock s3 image and photoshopped the back to show vzw and posted it.

Note Uno Uno.

squeak

Reaction score
The only Samsung phone I've ever owned is my gnex, but from an outside looking in perspective of the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series phones, Samsung's "killer feature" is usually simply not crippling their phones by leaving put something a lot of people want. They all seem to have top of the line processors, removable batteries, SD card slots, respectable screens, and decent designs. Most other manufacturers seem to leave one of those features.

Thedroidskynet

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Note series of phones and the Note 3 looks to be the best yet! I like to read ebooks on my phone sometimes and IMO, the bigger the better... To an extent of coarse. Also the 3 is supposed to come packing all kinds of cool new features plus a Samsung rep @ BB told me it would have most or all the features that the S4 has too... I also like the idea of the Gear to go with it! I want one! :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Droid Forums

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Is that faux stitched leather?

Vurp.

Nice guts though.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
No thanks, I like my phones naked. But I'm being hypocritical, I have a faux CF battery cover on my S4 right now.
The great thing is that you can change the back with aftermarket battery covers. I kinda like it!