The First Thing That Comes To Mind (Game)

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
My wife wants to move so much and she is really beginning to wear me down. I suspect I will probably retire the end of next year and then put the house up for sale. Western PA will probably be our destination. Be closer to family. And away from. Some of the craziness out of Sacramento, and now San Diego, which seems to be Iin competition for the most craziness title.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Tablet using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
My wife wants to move so much and she is really beginning to wear me down. I suspect I will probably retire the end of next year and then put the house up for sale. Western PA will probably be our destination. Be closer to family. And away from. Some of the craziness out of Sacramento, and now San Diego, which seems to be Iin competition for the most craziness title.

Come back East will be a little getting used to it

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra

I felt her pain, but so glad we said goodbye to San Diego/Kalifornia... It lasted the longest for a big Kalifornia city...
South Western Idaho is great, already used to how to dress so the minor cold isn't an issue..
But the kids are beginning to drift towards, one already in the Carolinas... 5yr plan might have an Asterix...

Sent from my Note22Ultra

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Fires in Kalifornia 2035...
9aeea6991e466aea6b89473894deb07d.jpg

Sent from my Note22Ultra

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
Back in 2015, I bought a Nissan Leaf EV, but after 2 years, my wife gave me an ultimatum .. trade it in for a real car, or she would never ride with me! Too much range anxiety for us both. We have had an SUV that gets 30 mpg ever since.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
EV's are only good for cross towners, and then you have the environmental issues with batteries, making and disposing...

99.999% sure an EV won't be in my garage...
The 0.001 is if it was gifted... No cost in or out...

Sent from my Note22Ultra