The Experience Upgrade 5.1 Makes It's Way To The Nvidia Shield TV

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
bf1fdf50-21a4-48e3-9cfd-93dfe3e6f120.png

The Nvidia Shield TV is still my favorite Android TV set top box! I love the fact that I can do all my streaming from Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Google Play as well as stream basically anything and everything with KODI. This box is not just about the content streaming though it is a serious gaming device as well. NVIDIA GeForce allows you to play full PC Quality games right on your TV which is pretty awesome! The NVIDIA Shield TV experience just got better with the Experience Upgrade 5.1.

The new upgrade brings support for rumble when playing certain GeForce Now titles. Rumble support is currently available for games like Lego Star Wars : The Force Awakens, Tomb Raider, ABZU, Darksiders II, Lego Movie: The Game, The Witcher 3, Sonic and Sega All Star Racing, Mini Ninjas, Just Cause 2, Metro 2033 Redux, Dirt 3 Complete Edition and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. A few other features include improved surround sound and remote control responsiveness for Amazon Video. There is also support for encrypted VP9 subsampling. You can grab the update for your 2015 or 2017 model today!