The Call of Duty Eluite service issues are being worked on & here is the email I got

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Important update from Call of Duty® ELITE. View this email in your browser.[/FONT]
%7B17f9aa90-40cb-485f-880a-f80016612dd5%7D_clear.gif
%7Ba998b411-cc0b-475f-95ac-42fb27250948%7D_clear.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Important updates about Call of Duty ELITE[/FONT]
%7B57a85c16-6a0e-4ce6-ad01-cc892d96aeb6%7D_clear.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] To our Call of Duty® ELITE Founders:

This week we launched ELITE and MW3 with the goal of bringing together the Call of Duty community like never before. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer has been off to a smooth start. Call of Duty ELITE however is off to a rocky start. Many of you have tried to get into the new service and have had difficulty.

Simply put, we have not lived up to your - or our - expectations with this launch, and we owe you an apology, and an explanation of how we are fixing this.

The sheer number of MW3 gamers coming online at the same time crushed our registration and login systems. We fixed that specific issue, but have now found that the demand is now also crashing our data servers. We are deploying multiple additional servers, and are also going to temporarily limit access to ELITE services on both the console applications and website while we build additional capacity and scale. We have deployed resources from across the company working 24/7 on this problem, and we look to increase access to greater numbers of users as soon as possible.

If you do not see all your recent matches or career summary, don't worry - your gameplay data for your entire careers in both Black Ops and MW3 are safely stored, and it will all be available to you once these issues are resolved.

As a Founder, know that granting your status and in-game benefits in MW3 is a priority. We will also be prioritizing your access to ELITE in order to ensure that you are among the first to get fully into the service. Also, to make sure that you are still getting the value you deserve, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] we are immediately and automatically extending your membership to Call of Duty ELITE by 30 days at no additional cost. [/FONT]

We hope that you will bear with us as we tackle these initial issues. Our commitment to you as an ELITE Founder is to deliver the best possible service experience, and outstanding value for your premium membership. We are working around the clock and will not rest until ELITE delivers the full set of features we promised you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

- Chacko Sonny, Studio Head, Beachhead Studio
- Jamie Berger, VP Digital, Activision

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] For the latest updates:[/FONT]

[/FONT]

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah I got this email too, was just reading it in fact. And while it sucks that it has been messed up I am ok with their response. Of course if it ends up being down longer then a month then I will need to reevaluate. I just can't get over the sheer number of people that must be trying to buy into this program, it's pretty crazy.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I got this email too, was just reading it in fact. And while it sucks that it has been messed up I am ok with their response. Of course if it ends up being down longer then a month then I will need to reevaluate. I just can't get over the sheer number of people that must be trying to buy into this program, it's pretty crazy.

yeah it is bro ,....I have XBL & I did what they said sign up through the site to get founding father stuff it said it takes a few hours I had it in less than 30 mins so I am guessing the extra servers they brought online is currently handling the load ...they said they should have the whole thing up soon ....I follow the developers of the elite service & there twitter gets updated very often tweeting there current progress .......they are promising DLC by early December & infinty is promising a DBL Xp weekend or week for elite players

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I love double XP weekends. But I am still having issues with the founding stuff. I get an error whenever I try to do it. No worries though, I'm pretty easy going with stuff normally.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

AlexSB

Reaction score
I signed up, but I think I have another registration to complete since I didn't get the free 2hours of double xp. Looks like I need to hurry and register before the double xp week/weekend happens!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I signed up, but I think I have another registration to complete since I didn't get the free 2hours of double xp. Looks like I need to hurry and register before the double xp week/weekend happens!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

there twitter said it would happen early december aqfter they have all there issues worked out best way to sign up is through the site I am posting the link below for the people that need it

https://profile.callofduty.com/p/login.act?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.callofduty.com%2Felite&elite=true

dustinslee

Reaction score
I got the email as well I knew it was having trouble BC I would not ever let me log in but it has been working lately

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
My elite service kicked in yesterday finally. I still don't have founder set up, at least I don't think I do, I kept getting an error message when trying to do it. Maybe a couple more days and that will kick in too lol.