The Brotherhood of the Traveling G Watch

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
As some of you know I lost my 360 v2 for a spell. Johnny Kansas was kind enough to send me his G Watch to use for awhile for the mere cost of shipping.

I have since found my 360, so the G Watch goes...to the Brotherhood... er Sisterhood?....what about AndroidHood!?!?!?

PayPal me $5.00 to ship it, and it's yours.
You receive watch. If you love it, keep it. If you don't, you have to offer the same deal to the next guy/gal in this thread who expresses interest.

If you're the last person, and you don't want it, and no one else has expressed interest, EBay it, Garage Sale it...what evs'.

You must be:
  • A member of this forum obviously.
  • Willing to provide some feedback. Love it or hate it.
  • Be willing to go through the trouble to pass it on to the next person for the low low price of $5.00 if you don't want it.
  • Not a fan of Donald Trump...
  • Ok, joking about the last one.
  • Limited to the Continental US for Shipping Purposes.

Last edited:

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I'm game to play, if I qualify. My oldest spawn has been researching, but hasn't pulled the trigger yet. He's a member on here, but only gets on when he's having problems. I'd be more than happy to threaten him with liver & onions for a year if he doesn't participate with feedback.
If that's too quirky, I understand.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Love these threads, awesome idea. Good luck to whomever gets the watch, and enjoy!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm game to play, if I qualify. My oldest spawn has been researching, but hasn't pulled the trigger yet. He's a member on here, but only gets on when he's having problems. I'd be more than happy to threaten him with liver & onions for a year if he doesn't participate with feedback.
If that's too quirky, I understand.

I don't think it'd take a year. A week at most probably, especially if you leave out the onions. One can last for days on sauteed onions only and hide the rest.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

k1601

Reaction score
I'm in for giving it a shot. I've always wondered if I'd like one enough to get one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

gr8akia

Reaction score
Hello! I guess this is the moment we've all been waiting for. I am the son of Gudasau. Like previously stated, I've been researching smart watches for a while now, and can't decide on one. Or even if a smart watch is for me. It's gotten to the point where I'm taking my customers watches and doinking around with them. I am willing to abide by the rules of the thread, just so I can spend some quality time with a watch.

Feel free to contact me with any questions

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Hello! I guess this is the moment we've all been waiting for. I am the son of Gudasau. Like previously stated, I've been researching smart watches for a while now, and can't decide on one. Or even if a smart watch is for me. It's gotten to the point where I'm taking my customers watches and doinking around with them. I am willing to abide by the rules of the thread, just so I can spend some quality time with a watch.

Feel free to contact me with any questions

There you are!
Welcome back to the forums!

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
@gr8akia:

Please read the rules @PereDroid has set and make sure you're willing to abide by them.

ou must be:
  • A member of this forum obviously.
  • Willing to provide some feedback. Love it or hate it.
  • Be willing to go through the trouble to pass it on to the next person for the low low price of $5.00 if you don't want it.
  • Not a fan of Donald Trump...
  • Ok, joking about the last one.
  • Limited to the Continental US for Shipping Purposes.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
He already said he would in his reply.

Ok. First up:
GR8AKIA

On the waiting list:
K1601

Gr8akia, keep and enjoy it for a week or 3. Report back here with your thoughts, please. If you decide it isn't for you, get $5 from K1601 and send it to him.