The best screen recording App

gameraApp

Reaction score
Ever thought of making awesome gaming videos like Pewdiepie and Lirik?

With the release of various short video apps and social media platforms, in addition to Youtube and Instagram, we now have many products to choose from.

Many developers have noticed the trend that more young gamers are willing to show themselves off, so there are more and more different platforms.

Whether you are good at singing, dancing, or playing video games, everyone can become a star in the comfort of their home.

Of course, this may be a exaggerated, because turning talents into interesting and quality videos may have many obstacles.And these obstacles may bury the talents of many individuals.

You may think that a great platform already exists. But it will be difficult to turn things that you are good at into videos.

That was my first thought, but along came Gamera.

This is a tool for mobile gamers. I used my best knowledge to describe it. She is a different type of screen recording tool. Best way to explain Gamera is that she is a game Replay auto-save tool.

When you have killed more than 20 people in a game of PUBG, make a continuous combo for 5 seconds in Candy Crush, or breaking through the obstacles in Helix Jump and making new record, making a video of the above and posting on Youtube will surely draw a crowd. But if you didn't saved it all, because you can't always have a screen recording tool turned on while playing games due to memory limitation or don't have the time to do up to an hour of video editing. That would be a tragic loss.

What Gamera does is that in the course of your game, she will automatically save the highlights and compile them into a short video of no more than 1 minute, and these short videos are all wonderful moments without exception. So, you don't need to think about when you should record, or how to edit. You can share these videos on your social media or send them to your friends. In addition to this AI highlight recognition technology, Gamera also allows users to manually save footage from the past 15 to 60 seconds, therefore you don't have to worry about missing any interesting moments. Now you can show off your contents on various platforms.

In fact, what Gamera does is to simplify the editing process, or finish the things you couldn't before. If you have walk 10 miles to go to work without any ride, what would happens if a subway ride system is implemented?

On the second day of the beta launch, Gamera received more than 6,000 downloads and got more than 90% positive feedback.

Tech arena

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
nokia 6
I didn't find this on the play store.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
Ever thought of making awesome gaming videos

'Gamera'

I'll see if I can find this App - testing it on LG V20 with Kill Shot Sniper game currently in play.

The process very closely describes how it's done on PS4, using similar process
on saved replay, where I can chose 3-5 minutes.

3 laps of 8 lap race can fit in that time range
and one click later it's at YouTube,
ready to share anywhere. And Great quality.
The great option in game replay, you get to control all in game camera views, in the car,
behind it, tower view, etc. With your car always priority subject of the 16 cars on the track.

Sony let some worthless 3rd party video
editing copy service that destroys the video that was 4K quality to less than 240k. But the built in factory process works great.
And anyone familiar, will confirm.

I'll grab a 3min high quality copy for example. Be back within the hour.
Cheers

baynarmi

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung a30
can anyone tell me which is better for game recording app for android ? i am using samsung a 30.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
I'll see if I can find this App - testing it on LG V20 with Kill Shot Sniper game currently in play.

Gamera'
BEST OPINION - JUNK.
When Tried across any action on the screen.
Why this is so difficult - you'd think it was a mid 90's on dialup.
The App was removed immediately.

Then the other screen capture issue -
screenshot app - they never seem to work -
but love access to your data.
Cheers

Kaaze

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone
Isn't it included by default on Android now ? (just like on iPhones)

Sandpeople

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
F24
Movavi has a screen recorder. It may come a bit pricy and I can't say that I can recommend it as I've never used it for screen recording specifically. But the software is pretty good for general editing if you need your videos edited. I hope it helps you.

Last edited by a moderator:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Can anyone tell me what is the best game recording app for iOS? I am using Iphone 6.

I’ve not tried while playing games

Create a screen recording
You can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone.
Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap the Insert Screen Recording button next to Screen Recording.
Open Control Center, tap the Screen Recording button, then wait for the three-second countdown.
To stop recording, open Control Center, tap the Selected Screen Recording button or the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.
Go to Photos , then select your screen recording.