The Anti-iPhone

Artietude

Reaction score
I have to tell you, I've had this for 2 weeks and just found this site and immediately registered. I moved from a Env2 to the Eris and was afraid I made a mistake not getting the Moto Droid. This thing is awesome! I had been debating about getting a Pre or Storm2 but I'm so glad I went with this!

Yeah - first time smartphone user, can you tell?

Also, I have to get in on a referral program, because after I start showing all my friends my new phone, they want one too!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to tell you, I've had this for 2 weeks and just found this site and immediately registered. I moved from a Env2 to the Eris and was afraid I made a mistake not getting the Moto Droid. This thing is awesome! I had been debating about getting a Pre or Storm2 but I'm so glad I went with this!

Yeah - first time smartphone user, can you tell?

Also, I have to get in on a referral program, because after I start showing all my friends my new phone, they want one too!

First this is :welcome: to the forums Arietude! Glad you found us. The device is awesome I agree. So take a look around here and you'll find some useful informayion and friendly people who are willing to help! Have a great night :icon_ banana:

BillTheCat

Reaction score
I went from V710 to enV2 to Storm to Droid. Improvements with each step. Welcome to the forums!