Thats not nomal.. O.o

idk5

Reaction score
I have had my fair share of problems using the bionic, one is the data it randomly drops every so often wile i am using it or when i try to use it but it seams completely random no warning or clue so i am slightly convinced that it is the network, another one is not really a problem but i am still confused why it happens but when i boot the phone the wifi will turn on for a few minutes and then turn back off, but what got me out of my bed this morning to type down what issues i am currently having is the fact last night i put my phone on my charging pad and went to sleep when i wake up the phone is dead no juice but the led is glowing white showing dead but charging and i am irritated about that not sure what i should do about that its never done that before so its a little weird, and yes the charging pad is plugged in. i have inuded my system monitor to show you what i mean and it lookes like power dropped for a few hours shortly after 2 but thats a little weird nothing is reset so i am confused. if this is hard to follow i am sorry. if anybody could help explain any of the issues that i have put it would be appreciated.
View attachment 40623

Batman8

Reaction score
I am not sure what is going on, but I can share what I've noticed with my Bionic. I've found that many times when I plug in my phone for charging that it's actually NOT charging at all, in which case I have to unplug it and plug it in again until I see the lightning bolt icon over the battery icon in the notification bar. Until seeing that, your phone essentially is just sitting there idle but draining the battery instead of charging it. It sounds like this could have happened to you when setting it up to charge before going to bed and then waking up to find a dead phone.

I've noticed several bugs in the Bionic and have reported them to both Verizon AND Motorola with hopes for an update sooner rather than later, but I'm told that an update is surely in the works. Overall, I still find it to be a really good device.

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
I would agree I love my phone and I have noticed that mine does the same thing so it is possible that happened in this case.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Batman8

Reaction score
It might even happen more so with 3rd party chargers than with the standard one from Motorola, but I haven't really paid that much attention to it to narrow it down...just guessing.

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
I've only use the motorola issued ones so not sure about that but I did call about it so Verizon knows about it now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums