thank you FoxKat

JT1

Reaction score
i'm just a good ol boy from east texas not at all smart when it comes to electronics. how i got here was my phone had the black screen last week .i took it to the verizon store nearest me the a guy messed with it did soft reset good to go. nope three days later had to soft reset 5 times during the day and then nothing. went back to the store two people looked at it 45 min later he tells me my phone is toast we'll send you a warranty. well this did'nt set well with me i've done nothing to just make this phone freeze up. i get home and there it is a white light hmm what is this. i spent about two hours searching the net and found many threads in this forum that got me fixed.thank you Droid forum and FoxKat for knowing more than the folks at Verizon. thank you

sorry for the FoxKatand i don't know how to fix.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the droid forms :) FoxKat is a very knowledgeable guy :) he's helped tons of people, including me :)

Also.. I fixed the title for you :)

Lots of TX users on here Lol

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
i'm just a good ol boy from east texas not at all smart when it comes to electronics. how i got here was my phone had the black screen last week .i took it to the verizon store nearest me the a guy messed with it did soft reset good to go. nope three days later had to soft reset 5 times during the day and then nothing. went back to the store two people looked at it 45 min later he tells me my phone is toast we'll send you a warranty. well this did'nt set well with me i've done nothing to just make this phone freeze up. i get home and there it is a white light hmm what is this. i spent about two hours searching the net and found many threads in this forum that got me fixed.thank you Droid forum and FoxKat for knowing more than the folks at Verizon. thank you

sorry for the FoxKatand i don't know how to fix.

cheers

JT1, I am pleased that you were able to get things working again. I have been a very strong advocate for proper battery and charger/meter care, and at times I've met with some pretty strong resistance by a couple members in those extremely rare cases, but the records of success and the countless people who swear by my teachings eventually vindicate me and those naysayers quickly disappear. You are yet another member who proves that these problems are reversible and with proper maintenance can be avoided altogether.

Thanks for reporting your successes and thank you for recognizing my work. I do want to say however that there is a tremendous team of Administrators, SuperModerators, Moderators, and Rescue Squad, and let's not forget that there are quite a number of individual members who are also tremendous contributors and together make up a community "of the people, by the people, and for the people". 94lt1 is one of my most successful of Moderators (I say "my", since I consider him part of my mini-team).

Now that you are no longer "just a good ol boy from east Texas", but now an educated one with regard to the workings of your phone and battery, you can jump in here and join the rest of us in helping others like we've helped you. We'd love to have you become a regular "face" around these parts! Thanks again! :biggrin:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to DroidForums jt1. That is pretty cool you were able to figure it out better than Verizon and nice that we could help.

94lt1, there may be some of you from Texas but FoxKat and I are from the good ole Northeast (darn Yankees), lol! It doesn't matter where we're from, we all like to have fun. And we can help when there are problems too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to DroidForums jt1. That is pretty cool you were able to figure it out better than Verizon and nice that we could help.

94lt1, there may be some of you from Texas but FoxKat and I are from the good ole Northeast (darn Yankees), lol! It doesn't matter where we're from, we all like to have fun. And we can help when there are problems too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

But Tis.. you have to remember... though my home is in TX... I was born and raised in MT ;)

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Glad you got your phone going!