Texts sending to random people???

rawm2000

Reaction score
My thunderbolt updated the software last night. Now one night later fifty percent of the time I sent a text message it goes to a random person in my inbox. Is this a known issue?

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
My thunderbolt updated the software last night. Now one night later fifty percent of the time I sent a text message it goes to a random person in my inbox. Is this a known issue?

Use to happen to me when I first got my phone in august. It's been fine since one of the older updates I got a while back.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

geoff5093

Reaction score
It's not that it sends to random people, but when you click on a conversation under messages and will open someone elses conversation for some odd reason. You just need to make sure the conversation is the right one before clicking send.

DroidXCBR

Reaction score
It's not that it sends to random people, but when you click on a conversation under messages and will open someone elses conversation for some odd reason. You just need to make sure the conversation is the right one before clicking send.

I had this issue als but was in the correct conversation it is a known issue but gingerbread was supposed to address it. I am not sure if it actually does since I haven't received the update yet.

kparks

Reaction score

When u do this does it say and show it sent to the wrong person.. or does it say it went to the right person but sum1 else mssgs u back???

armeddroid

Reaction score
Before the pulled OTA, I had this problem alot. I Dl the pulled OTA and the small update as well and between those 2 updates, I have not had the issue with my texts anymore. Just my proximity sensor. Thas the only issue I'm having with the phone now.

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
It happened to me all the time before the gingerbread update. It hasn't done it since I've gingerbread for over two weeks now.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt via DroidForums.

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4

my phones doing it to......i dont have gingerbread yet either........................i sent two texts and thought it was to one person and it sent it to another...

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've never once had this issue. Then again, I rooted as soon as root was available and flashed BAMF the next day.

Sent from my TB using Red Xparent DF ;)