Texting lag

cortez11

Reaction score
For the second time since i've had this phone i've had issues with the lag of text messaging. the first was alleviated when i took the phone back to the sales associate and he updated it for me (while also doing it for 3 other people in the same store). now i'm again having issues with it, not as bad as the previous time, but for as fast as this phone is supposed to be its not holding up to its standard. it force closes on a regular basis when i try to move from one conversation back to the main text screen at attempt to open another contact. am i alone??? anyone else having these problems????

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
i've noticed this too, i had a mms i'd sent to several people, after it sent my messaging app was very laggy, even after a reboot, removed it and it was fine again. odd

Last edited:

Hotshot26

Reaction score
I have the same thing on my phone. Its incredibly annoying i know, but no idea how to fix it. I once, after googling the problem, cleared my cache, but it didnt seem to help, so idk.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Hotshot26

Reaction score
I just deleted a conversation, my most lengthy one at about 2000 messages, seemed to help alot.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums