Texting Indonesia from USA

indoDROID

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been loving my global ever since I got it, however I've ran into a bit of a problem recently. I can't text internationally! I am able to receive texts from Indonesia, but when I reply the recipient never receives them. My phone indicates the texts have been sent without any issues but they never actually go through. I have another verizon phone on my line which is a blackberry and it doesn't have any problems texting the same number in indonesia. A friend who has an iphone for at&t also attempted it and it worked. It seems the issue lies within my global and I have no idea how to fix it. If anyone could shed some light on this then I would really appreciate it. Thanks

OP
I

indoDROID

Reaction score
Bump. Seriously, anyone?

I was on the phone with Verizon for over an hour trying to figure out why this was happening and they were stumped. They gave up and literally could not find a solution.

Is there any hope :(

wilboy

Reaction score
is ur phone configured correctly?...settings>wireless&network settings>mobile networks> ang check ur Data roaming Network mode and CDMA options?

OP
I

indoDROID

Reaction score
Everything seems to be fine. Network mode is Global and I'm unable to change roaming since that only applies to CDMA. Also I can text the UK perfectly fine if that helps.