Text Msg Notification Problem

fldrmaus

Reaction score
I guess the last upgrade changed the notification for a text message received to none. I changed the notification checkmark and hopefully that will work. dancedroid

Technoman

Reaction score
I guess the last upgrade changed the notification for a text message received to none. I changed the notification checkmark and hopefully that will work. dancedroid

If you are talking about the OTA update, it didn't change my text notification.

sidolab

Reaction score

I seem to be having the same issue. Phone call notifications work,I just get any notification for a text.

AngelCTMH

Reaction score
Suddenly i get a notification when I even OPEN texting and it says//////

Text not sent -- letter in upper left corner with x over it. Never started until today.

And the texts have been going through............

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Suddenly i get a notification when I even OPEN texting and it says//////

Text not sent -- letter in upper left corner with x over it. Never started until today.

And the texts have been going through............

Please no hi-jacking of threads.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
What does hi jacking a thread mean?
Hijacking a thread is basically making a reply in a thread about an issue that is not exactly pertinent to the original thread topic.(Like hijacking an airplane is making it deviate from its original flightplan to a flightplan of your choosing)

An example would be: In a thread asking how to set an mp3 as a ringtone, you or anyone else comes in and asks "how do I root my Evo?"...totally off topic of the thread you posted it in.

In this case, here is the original post of this thread:
"I guess the last upgrade changed the notification for a text message received to none. I changed the notification checkmark and hopefully that will work"

And here is your first post in this thread:
"Suddenly i get a notification when I even OPEN texting and it says//////
Text not sent -- letter in upper left corner with x over it. Never started until today. And the texts have been going through............
"

Now, while somewhat, kinda sorta, each is dealing with notifications, the 2 are not the same issue...so your first post is hijacking the OP`s original topic...:)