Text Message wont send

aznlolboi

Reaction score
my droid was working fine these past 2 months, but yesterday all of a sudden, i cannot send text message to one of my contact. other contacts are working fine, just ONE contact. when i delete the whole message thread and send again, it worked. but once that person reply, i cant reply back. it said message not send and try again. PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
my droid was working fine these past 2 months, but yesterday all of a sudden, i cannot send text message to one of my contact. other contacts are working fine, just ONE contact. when i delete the whole message thread and send again, it worked. but once that person reply, i cant reply back. it said message not send and try again. PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

mine fails to send texts to multiple people sometimes, go to messaging->settings->menu button->reset settings

this fixes my problems, hope it does for you too!

travispowers

Reaction score
I had the same problem with ONE contact as well. I noticed thatthe way her phone number was saved into my phone was +1-000-000-000. I deleted the "+1" and saved the contact number that way and tried again and it finally worked.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea if it's a new number your trying to send to you need to check how its saved that will mess it up

Tappen and Talken