Text message issue..

Mooselodge24

Reaction score
I had been using GO SMS Pro for a few weeks or so, everythin was fine. In the past few weeks, it seems like everytime I am in the middle of typing a message the keyboard just goes away like i hit the back button at random. I thought maybe it was the program so removed it, restarted phone and went back to stock text messaging, to which it did it there too.

anyone else experience this or know a solution? Thanks.

tatuud

Reaction score
I had been using GO SMS Pro for a few weeks or so, everythin was fine. In the past few weeks, it seems like everytime I am in the middle of typing a message the keyboard just goes away like i hit the back button at random. I thought maybe it was the program so removed it, restarted phone and went back to stock text messaging, to which it did it there too.

anyone else experience this or know a solution? Thanks.

Mine was doing the same thing, basically when i hit the space bar it would take the keyboard away completely. Then it would type but no letters would show up. here's what i did to fix it...
go into settings/applications/manage applications/all...find the multi-touch keyboard and clear the data, that should fix it. hope that fixed it for you.

OP
Mooselodge24

Mooselodge24

Reaction score
seems to be workin so far. i tried lookin around for a fix before and couldn't find so i had to post something. Thanks for the help tho!

tatuud

Reaction score
seems to be workin so far. i tried lookin around for a fix before and couldn't find so i had to post something. Thanks for the help tho!

you're welcome...that fixed it for me and it's been about 2 weeks now. and yea i think it takes quite some time to build up enough data for it to corrupt the keyboard, so you should be good for a while.