Text Message - Delivery time stamp

luv54

Reaction score
I just bought a Droid 2 Global and I'm looking for a way to get a time stamp on the delivery of a text message that I send. I can figure out how to get the "received" notification via the Delivery Reports, but I want to know what time it was received too.

lieblax

Reaction score
you can long press on the message that you sent, and scroll to the bottom and under message detials it will tell you when it was sent.

edit: on a side note, does anybody know how to check when someone sent a message that you recieved. i know it tells you what time you receive a message, but i want to know what time the sender actually sent it. for example, if my phone was off and someone sent me a message, i get it when i turn the phone on, but it doesn't tell me what time they sent it to me.

Last edited:
OP
L

luv54

Reaction score
This still isn't quite what I'm looking for. That's the same "sent" time that I already see on my message on the original screen. I'm looking for the "delivery" time. So, my example is when I send a message to someone after they turn their phone off at night, then in the morning they turn their phone on and my message finally delivers. I want to see what time that is.

My last phone was an LG Env Touch and it showed me both those time stamps.....

wb4tto

Reaction score
SMS delivery times

Get an SMS app called Handcent. It will give you delivery notifications AND times.