Text Going To The Wrong Person

ricwhic414

Reaction score
Alright I know this has been talked about in other threads but I could not find an actual answer to this problem. My problem is that when I try to reply to a text from the person with the blue arrow my phone opens up the contact with the red arrow. I do not know but I have a screen protector on could it be that? Also it doesn't matter which contacts are in these positions and it doesn't matter what messenger I use. I've used stock, chompSMS, and Handcent.

8w0744.jpg

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
What rom are you running? DId you make a backup? Id say if all three messengers are doing the same thing that its not some that a reinstall wouldnt fix. I think if you made a backup you should try reverting back to when you rom was first installed. Or just simply redownload your rom and flash it via rom manager. Id download sms backup first though. and when your reflashing your rom you should do a a wipe of everything just in case. I run into small problems like this al the time and this usually fixes it.

OP
R

ricwhic414

Reaction score
I jump around from rom to rom almost daily, I am currently on UD extreme 7, and it has happened a lot less lately so I might try to switch to the stock froyo update and see if it happens there with a wipe.