Tethering to mac?

Sharkey

Reaction score
Alright guys... I finally figured out what tethering is and I just did it on my PC but I plan on picking up a MacBook Pro 13'' soon and I was wondering can you tether to a mac? Would I need to root? I was using easy tether which was just an easy app download... is there one for mac OS? Thanks.

pmas

Reaction score
Alright guys... I finally figured out what tethering is and I just did it on my PC but I plan on picking up a MacBook Pro 13'' soon and I was wondering can you tether to a mac? Would I need to root? I was using easy tether which was just an easy app download... is there one for mac OS? Thanks.

If you dont want to root, you can use pdanet. It works on mac. I use it on my macbook pro 13.

Cornholieo

Reaction score
+1 pmas

If you dont want to root, you can use pdanet. It works on mac. I use it on my macbook pro 13.

Before I decided to root my droid I used PDANet and it worked great with my MacBook.