Test:wow 90% for 4 hourrs!!!!

T3DPRODUCTIONS

Reaction score
MAN THIS DROID DOESNT CEASE TO AMAZE ME. I BEEN ON WIFI, AUTOSYNC TO 3 GMAIL ACCOUNTS,FACEBOOK, WITH FULL BRIGHTNESS SINCE 850PM EST. AND NOW ITS 1249EST. I HAVE DONE SOME TEXT MESSAGING AND SOME EMAIL CHECKING JUST TO CHECK HOW LONG THE BATTERY WOULD RUN IF IM AWAY FROM MY PHONE SOMEWHERE.

AND TO MY AMAZEMENT THE BATTERY IS STILL AT 90% MAN THATS CRAZY.
JUST THOUGHT I HAD TO PUT IT OUT THERE TO YOU DROID NEWBIES LIKE ME.:motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What you need to do, is pack up that battery and fedex it right to me, ill give you a replacement :)

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I mean mine wouldn't be at 50%, but it wouldn't be at 90 either. But then again, talking on the phone takes up alot of battery, bluetooth and wifi don't take up too much battery, gps will though. the syncs don't take up much from what i've seen (hasn't on mine at least)

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
click on the user cp on the top left, then click the edit avatar button on the left hand side. just upload a pic.