Template for back of Droid!

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
So I work with AutoCAD and was bored one day. I have a clear hardshell case on my Droid. I created an outline of the exact dimensions of my Droid so that I could put a design there, graphic, or anything cool I made on Photoshop. I'll post what the outline looks like, but if you want me to make you an outline with any graphic just message me OR I can send you the outline file to mess around with yourself. :) My Droid is SO different now. Looks good!

BeADroid

Reaction score
So I work with AutoCAD and was bored one day. I have a clear hardshell case on my Droid. I created an outline of the exact dimensions of my Droid so that I could put a design there, graphic, or anything cool I made on Photoshop. I'll post what the outline looks like, but if you want me to make you an outline with any graphic just message me OR I can send you the outline file to mess around with yourself. :) My Droid is SO different now. Looks good!
:icon_ worthless:

Lets see some pics, sounds like a cool idea. I was just thinking about doing something. There is a website that makes vinyl stickers for your droid -
sigpic1997_2.gif

*Click Here to View all of our unique ANDROID products*
There stuff looks cool, but I do not want to really stick something to my droid. I would def be interested in your approach. but first I want to see what it looks like :laugh: .

OP
iwishihadcookies

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
I had a thread up with some pics of what it looked like. I recently just changed my design on my case. I can post the old deisgn I had (Zebra Stripes) and will post some better pics of the new design I have now that I love, LOVE, L O V E. :)

If people want me to make them some free graphics, I just need an image file you want made sent to me and I can fit it, cut it, and send it via mail for free. :)

OP
iwishihadcookies

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
One thing I was interested in doing was instead of people buying those "vinyl" graphic things, I wanted to do a little package that consisted of:

-clear hardshell case (front and back)
which the front could be colored instead of being clear
-5 graphics cut and fit of your choice
-anti-glare screen protector
-microfiber cloth

All for like $30 bucks...?

BUT for now, I'll do one for anyone who wants one for free. They look really good... like I said, I'll post some pics of my new design, better quality/cut. dancedroid

Riveyman

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, I like that. Guess I'll have to go and get a clear case / cover now!!! :D

BeADroid

Reaction score
:yr1: COOL BEANS, that's cool. Pics make everything so much better. Any preference on the image file?

OP
iwishihadcookies

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
The image file can be any format. I can convert it to whatever I need to if it does not work for some odd reason. Just send it over to me [email protected] and we (whoever wants it and I) can go from there. :) Can send some out Monday. Check out the new pics of the new design! SO NICE! :D

Last edited:

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Hmmm...I've got a clear pink case. Think it would work?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

smcdo123

Reaction score
The image file can be any format. I can convert it to whatever I need to if it does not work for some odd reason. Just send it over to me [email protected] and we (whoever wants it and I) can go from there. :) Can send some out Monday. Check out the new pics of the new design! SO NICE! :D
Dude your the man haha. That is an awesome idea. Do you have special paper for it or just picture paper? and did you glue it down temp or anything. I have a zagg skin right now which is awesome but once you take them things off they typically get ruined especially on phones with alot of pieces like droid

hookerdj

Reaction score
i have like a clear red case on my phone right now the ones they sell at the verizon store

Bohemian

Reaction score
What format did you do the template in? Do you have the file hosted anywhere?

OP
iwishihadcookies

iwishihadcookies

Reaction score
:blackdroid: ANYONE can get one FOR FREE! Just email me your image file to [email protected] and we can go from there.

:blackdroid: ANY color clear case will work, but the white one works the best.

:blackdroid: I use high quality stock board gloss paper.

:blackdroid: I have the VZW clear hard shell case on mine. Works awesome! I know people talk about the Seidio case, I have yet to try it, but the VZW one I have had NO problems with.

:blackdroid: The template is in .DWG format... for use with programs like AutoCAD. It's in the format to keep the dimensions for printing and sizing of image file.